Author Topic: First Thought Game  (Read 919405 times)

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: First Thought Game
« Reply #960 on: October 25, 2013, 11:29:16 pm »
Tim you worry me sometime.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: October 26, 2013, 12:11:12 am »
Sometimes I worry about my mental health when I'm flying.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: October 26, 2013, 03:06:48 am »
My mental health has been called into question more times than I like to admit.  And I'm the calm normal one too, whats with that!?

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #963 on: October 26, 2013, 08:42:59 am »
My mental health is only questioned by my builds, manic laughter, and Squid piloting.

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #964 on: October 26, 2013, 09:04:20 pm »
My mental health is kept in check because I do ramming therapy

Offline DMaximus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 28
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: October 26, 2013, 11:57:31 pm »
My therapist is beer, and it says I should drink more.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: October 31, 2013, 11:10:38 pm »
Gonna drink me some Kool-Aid.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: November 06, 2013, 05:17:00 pm »
Double me

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: November 06, 2013, 11:03:51 pm »
I take no credit for whatever the hell this is.

THE SAGA OF BUDGET HORSE CONTINUES!

Son of Budget Horse hands you your morning coffee and bows low to the floor. You take the opportunity to put your feet up on his back. You idly reflect that this Budget Horse deal was a pretty good one after all.

"Most beneficent owner," mumbles Son of Budget Horse, "most kind and generous creditor to my father's debts... I must meekly, humbly, regrettably, ask to be released from your service."

Twin jets of coffee spray from your nose. "WHAT?!" you exclaim, giving Son of Budget Horse a few kicks for good measure. "I paid good money for you! Explain yourself!"

He looks up at you, coffee and mucus streaming down his cheeks. "It's my family. The sextuplets are into the terrible twos, and they're just too much for poor Jane to handle on her own. Little John is a real handful, and as I've mentioned before, Joanne is growing too fast for us to keep her in clothes. Jennifer needs that last vaccination I was telling you about, and Joshua needs glasses, and Jacqueline picked up some strange virus somewhere. Jacob... well, you know all about Jacob. My point is, Jane and I thought... well, we know that you're a kind employer, and reasonable, and understanding. Little Jacob, bless his soul, he came up to me yesterday and said "Daddy, how many monsters did Boss kill today?" and I told him how many, and he said "Wow! That's nearly all of them!" and then he went off and him and John played Boss Adventure... it's this game they play where they ride each other around and one of them pretends to be daddy and one of them pretends to be you, and the rest pretend to be monsters. They fight over which of them gets to play as you. God knows I've told them enough stories about our adventures, told them as much about you and your kindness as I've told you about them. But I need time. And I need money. Please. Please." He throws himself to your feet again.

You look down at him, confused. "You're married? Seriously?"

Son of Budget Horse chuckles. "It's that sense of humour that makes you such a wonderful person to be around. But please, Jane can't look after the children on her own!" He looks up, eyes red. "Not with her wooden legs and arms! I beg of you, release me from your service!"

You sip your coffee, and mull it over for a moment. "So let me get this straight. You've got six kids, of toddler age, that your wife can't look after because she's made primarily out of pool cues or something, and you can't look after 'cause you're too busy being my mount." You take a sip of your coffee. "You want more time and money, so you're looking to move on from being Son of Budget Horse and get a proper job. Of course, I can't go without a mount of some kind. However, I think I can see a common solution to our problems."

You look down upon Son of Budget Horse, and smile. "Build me a chariot, Son of Budget Horse. Build me a mighty chariot, with six sets of reins. And I shall make your problems go away."

Later that morning, the chariot is ready. Jane looks on, her one good eye full of tears, as you harness Son of Budget Horse's children to the chariot.

"Now, there's no bloody way I'll remember all your names," you proclaim, "so from now on you're all called Jules."

"Be good for Bosth, kidsth," lisps Jane, drool dangling from her hare lip. "Sthtay good."

"No tears, darling," says Son of Budget Horse. "This is what's best for all of us, Boss especially."

"They grow up stho fastht!" wails Jane, as you crack your whip and ride off into the morning sun.

Your mount has been upgraded! You now ride Grandchildren of Budget Horse!
And you're still going to Hell!

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: November 06, 2013, 11:09:25 pm »
... Um ah ... ... ... ...WHAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!?!?  :o

Offline ramjamslam

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 63
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: November 06, 2013, 11:15:17 pm »
these look like pre prepared posts and not first thoughts at all!  Yes including '... Um ah ... ... ... ...WHAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!?!?'

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: November 06, 2013, 11:17:10 pm »
Life is a prepared post with no spoilers.

Offline ramjamslam

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 63
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: November 06, 2013, 11:22:55 pm »
If you are not prepared to look towards where you are going, you might get hit in the head by a post.

Offline Orangey

• Salutes: 5
    • [WDNG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: November 07, 2013, 01:01:47 am »
Need to read this again... way to sleepy to get this in the first go.

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #974 on: November 07, 2013, 01:15:06 pm »
You see, this is a representation of the world.

The 'Boss' is the first world countries, the Son of the Budget Horse are the second world ones, and his children are the third world.

The fabled "Budget Horse," of course, being the World Wars.

In a spot of economic crisis of caring for its third world neighbors, the second world cries for help to the first world, the first world sweet-talks the second world into enslaving the third world, they very ones he was seeking help for in the first place.

The first world gets 6 times the work, the second world thinks they've done something good, and the third world is left in the dust.