Author Topic: That Moment When...  (Read 571571 times)

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: That Moment When...
« Reply #795 on: April 03, 2015, 01:16:41 pm »
that moment when you notice the pilot using the moonshine... AGAIN >:( >:( >:( >:(

That moment when youve been piloting for quite a few hundred matches now already and you still leave kerosene on forever at one point in a match, and then wonder why the enemy's artemis gunners are so accurate  ???

Offline Lanliss

• Salutes: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 03, 2015, 01:45:14 pm »
that moment when you notice the pilot using the moonshine... AGAIN >:( >:( >:( >:(

That moment when the pilot never stopped in the first place.

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: April 03, 2015, 03:08:37 pm »
Or your Squid Racing loadout, and you realize that you have a missile sling on the front.

RIP Missile Sling

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: July 02, 2015, 02:32:16 pm »
That moment when Lueosi is trying to kill a Goldfish in 4v4 with a Squid and you as a pilot of a Spire killsteal with exactly one Flare.

That moment when you necro a thread.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 02:35:40 pm by Dementio »

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: July 30, 2015, 03:04:13 am »
That moment when you're the user with the most recorded forum time.

Offline Newbluud

• [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: July 31, 2015, 12:28:54 am »
That moment when enemy pilots get mad, blaming their engineers for their guns always being down because you took a double arts.

That moment when a new pilot tries to save themselves from a popped balloon by using hydro as soon as it is repaired.

That moment when burst rounds on everything.

That moment when you blind fire into a cloud with a merc at where you think a fleeing enemy is and wind up destroying their engines.

That moment when you go to loch mine the enemy, only to have a friendly spire pick the worst possible time to go for a ram kill.

That moment when the enemy team gets carried by a high level stack on one of their ships, only to have their newbie teammates trash talk you to hell and back about how awesome they are.

That moment when an enemy repeatedly charges into a meatgrind, then blames their far-more-competent ally for abandoning them.

That moment when you take galleon, only to have an enemy switch to lumber spire at the last possible moment.

That moment when you take three all-banshee junkers into a 3v3 and 7-0 the enemy team who took legitimate loadouts.

That moment when you read up on game mechanics and strategies a lot and are more knowledgeable than your captain, but they see they are a higher level in one class and instantly dismiss everything you say.

That moment when you are accused of not fixing the hull despite it being on mallet cooldown and the captain busying themselves with destroying their engines via moonshine.

That moment when you fire a mine a little too accurately and see the single white x of disappointment.

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: July 31, 2015, 07:33:10 am »
That moment when you go to loch mine the enemy, only to have a friendly spire pick the worst possible time to go for a ram kill.

That moment when you fire a mine a little too accurately and see the single white x of disappointment.

For the first one, that is not a bad thing, extra kills are amazing.

And the second, then it's not an accurate mine.

Offline Daft Loon

• Salutes: 47
    • [◕_◕]
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: July 31, 2015, 08:09:26 am »
That moment when you go to tar an enemy only to have an ally ram them to death and replace them in the cloud, the entire kill feed replaced with single color reports.

That moment when you fly a squid backwards to aim the rear guns and going in backwards reverse full speed ahead ram into the cliff behind your back in front of you.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: July 31, 2015, 08:13:35 am »
That moment when due to your still developing piloting skills you bum into a junker with your squid and actually kill it.

Offline Newbluud

• [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: July 31, 2015, 09:40:37 am »
For the first one, that is not a bad thing, extra kills are amazing.

Worst time for them.

And the second, then it's not an accurate mine.

Wow, someone's contrarian today. You are correct, but there is no indication I think that the aiming directly at the ship is where I think I should do it.  I guess you just like correcting people. I mean, it does do nice things for one's ego so I can get behind that. Congratulations, buy yourself a treat; you've earned it.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: July 31, 2015, 10:25:57 am »
Dude, not where I was going. Firstly, I'm the kind of guy who is crazy enough to take mine squids, so that should already say something about my pysche. Secondly, I'm not bashing you dude.

Offline Newbluud

• [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: July 31, 2015, 11:05:00 am »
Dude, not where I was going. Firstly, I'm the kind of guy who is crazy enough to take mine squids, so that should already say something about my pysche. Secondly, I'm not bashing you dude.

I'm pre-coffee and I was rude af. Je suis desole.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: July 31, 2015, 12:28:30 pm »

Don't know french, but pre-coffee I can sympathize with.

Offline Newbluud

• [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: July 31, 2015, 02:37:32 pm »

Don't know french, but pre-coffee I can sympathize with.

"I'm sorry." :)

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #809 on: July 31, 2015, 02:58:00 pm »
That moment when you go to tar an enemy only to have an ally ram them to death and replace them in the cloud, the entire kill feed replaced with single color reports.

More fun when its a metamidion ally that does it..

That moment your troll ally, who called you multiple insults and racist comments because you told them "Double gunners will make keeping up with repairs hard" dies from your tar and mines. 8)