Author Topic: Steam 4 Pack  (Read 7885 times)

Offline Xylo Wenchbane

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
Steam 4 Pack
« on: March 17, 2015, 05:58:08 am »
Hey guys, I couldn't find a post addressing this (Or I'm completely blind)

Just wondering if anyone else has run into a problem with the GOIO 4 pack on steam. I tried purchasing one for a couple of friends but since I already own the game it isn't letting me.

Can Muse discuss with Valve to see if they can set a separate pack for gifting to friends? I'd like to promote the game to friends to try and bring up the community numbers a bit more. We're mainly in Aus/ Oceania region..

Again apologies if this has been posted before, Just saw someone else have the same issue and post on Steams forums so I thought I could bring it up on Muse's own forum.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: Steam 4 Pack
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 07:24:10 am »
Its a valve issue. Long time argued.

Years ago Valve used to allow you to do this. Then they changed it so it forced you to own one of the copies and give away 3. Likely people abusing it. I blame CS:GO players.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 08:03:11 am »
Email feedback@musegames.com and pay them via PayPal for 4 game keys! :)

Offline ZnC

• Salutes: 40
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 10:29:32 am »
I didn't even know that was possible. xD Also wanted to gift a few more to other friends, but Valve.

Offline Kamoba

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 10:45:08 am »
I didn't even know that was possible. xD Also wanted to gift a few more to other friends, but Valve.

You can also purchase cosmetics this way if you're having steam issues or wish to buy in game items for friends. 8)

Offline Xylo Wenchbane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 09:53:59 am »
Thanks for the replies guys!

Does Muse usually reply to emails asking for that certain topic? I don't wanna derail this subject but I also put money into the kickstarter for adventure mode and got the USB with the digital artbook but the USB was empty?

If they can help with all this I think they're gonna open up a long e mail xD

Just don't wanna waste the Devs time dealing with small things like this. I'm sure there's a work around for the Steam sales which is less tedious than purchasing them separately. Anyway thanks again guys! Awesome community! Look forward to flying with you all!

Offline Kamoba

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 10:00:50 am »
Matt (aka Kayvias) replies to emails personally, you can talk to him like a person too! No need for the formalities all the time. 8)

So you can ask about multiple things in a single email :)

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 02:46:10 pm »
Yeah, Kevias is great with the email. You can ask anything you want and he'll get back to you with mindblowing timleyness

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 11:30:11 pm »
definitely send it to us.  it's not a waste - this is what we're here for.

and yes, we do respond to every email, and if for some reason you don't get a response, you are more than welcome to follow up.  you took the time to write to us; we will take the time to read what you wrote and respond (and yeah, "we" is usually Keyvias...he doesn't mind, I promise!).  don't worry about length; we'd rather your voice be heard than not.  and by all means, we want to make sure you get what you signed up for when you backed our kickstarter.  you bought the game and supported us, and this is the least we can do in return.

don't hesitate!  :)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:37:10 pm by -Muse- shaelyn »

Offline Kamoba

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2015, 02:54:16 am »
definitely send it to us.  it's not a waste - this is what we're here for.

and yes, we do respond to every email, and if for some reason you don't get a response, you are more than welcome to follow up.  you took the time to write to us; we will take the time to read what you wrote and respond (and yeah, "we" is usually Keyvias...he doesn't mind, I promise!).  don't worry about length; we'd rather your voice be heard than not.  and by all means, we want to make sure you get what you signed up for when you backed our kickstarter.  you bought the game and supported us, and this is the least we can do in return.

don't hesitate!  :)

That reminds me, I've got all the team, except your email! *hmph*

Offline Xylo Wenchbane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 07:58:32 am »
Awesome, I'll send an email shortly then!

Thanks again for all your replies guys! Hope this thread helps a few other destitute souls like myself!

Cheers all o7

- Xylo