Author Topic: Co-op is freaken amazing  (Read 13313 times)

Offline Hilary Briss

• Salutes: 22
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: Co-op is freaken amazing
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 08:55:09 am »
Must also agree.

Thanks to DoubleMDownie for so graciously giving me his 2nd slot. Which myself then offered to Dj Logicalla as he did not have one. Myself had work at that time, so was unable to realize the second slot. But was fortunate to snag a seat in the third slot. But alas to my chagrin my work ran over, therefore missed my third slot time.

However the stream looked really impressive.

Offline -Mad Maverick-

• Salutes: 30
    • [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 03:27:15 pm »
it is very good

Offline DoubleMDownie

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 15
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2015, 12:58:02 am »
I know this is a very late reply but no problem. Also I have 45mins of video on youtube just search my name if you guys still want to see more action from co-op.

Offline The Sky Wolf

• Salutes: 43
    • [Wolƒ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2015, 05:18:26 pm »
i was able to try out coop mode with the devs yesterday for 3 rounds or so...and i gotta say it is worth the wait. coop mode was so much fun and i really hope this brings back people who left goio because of the frustration u can get from pvp mode. Also it can help lots of players to learn about their ship, guns and their loadouts before going in to pvp mode. biplane ais were pretty good and were fun to shoot down. there was 2 new tool kits for engis but couldnt try them out since they were WIP. taking down ai airship by it self is not that challenging but once 3-4 of them group up, it can be both fun and srsly challenging. There are also 3 different types of biplanes. One that shoots gatling guns to tare through ur armor, one that shoots rockets for explosive damage and there is on that drops napalm bombs on to ur ship for fire dmg. they are ez to take down but they come in a huge group so u dont have to worry about being to ez to take down.

overall i think the devs are doing fantastic job on coop mode and eventually getting the adventure mode out. i complained alot of how long the coop mode and adventure mode is taking but after trying WIP of coop mode, i can wait as long as it is going to be released.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS