Author Topic: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)  (Read 931109 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2015, 02:12:51 pm »
"The Valkyrie is finished and ready to go, we can carry the cargo, squids can scout and harass anyone who tries to muck things up, im running with kerosene phoenix claw and tar, front gun has been switched to a heavy caronade, and the side guns are both gats.  Plus if push comes to shove i know a few uhh shall we say unorthodox, ways through those canyons."

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2015, 02:34:16 pm »
"Great, I'll be taking the helm on one of the squids, we dont wanna get our hands dirty so a little Barking Dog and a Flamethrower's gonna do the job. We juuuust need another daring pilot. Oh and, you should switch out one of the sides for a flamethrower too if you have the cash, I hear gatling doesnt work so well with a carronade."

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2015, 02:39:14 pm »
"You'd have to talk to Koali about that, he has more plans than I do.  He knows more about the mixture, but I'd say with drawing up plans, mixing new things, and trying not to die... At least a week.  More for my Tartarus."

*I turn towards [Nathaniel]*

"I'm pretty surefooted, I can jump with the best of them.  It's a matter of foot placement, really.  That said, I keep all that on me anyway.  That Arashi Pyramidion was pretty easy to sneak off of- silenced my revolver with my guard's gut and then jumped ship.  And a Whirlwind/Dog combo is actually pretty good.  Doesn't cause as much mayhem but it kills quicker.  That said, we WANT mayhem, so I'll provide a rental flamer."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2015, 02:44:32 pm »
"I'll keep that in mind, bit tight on cash though, shaded supplied the carronade, but that is something to keep in mind for the future.  Thankfully the former captain had a variety of empty grenade shells and the ingredients to make a variety, including incendiary grenades, drop one of those on a ship and it'l start burning up, also some for tar grenades.  I managed to make a few of both before he had set out and they are still intact on the ship." chuckles "Explosives are a specialty of mine, that and jumping onto ships and taking out the crew.  You see why they put me in spec ops?" turning to shaded "A week? thats not to bad, i know a scrapyard a few clicks to the south of here if you need supplies, nothing fancy, but plenty of raw materials."

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2015, 06:20:08 pm »
"I say we mount the Prometheus on the 'Fish; there's no way the tiny balloon on a Squid could support the weight of a heavy gun and enough ballast to make the thing fly at least somewhat straight. I could probably take apart the Hellhound and fix it up into a pair of Barking Dogs. Oh, and [Nathaniel], if you need some help with the Tartarus, just ask."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2015, 06:41:03 pm »
"I think your memory or hearing might be a tad foggy, it was shaded who was talking about the tartarus not Nathaniel, he also said it would take him roughly a week to make the Prometheus.  We are going to be departing soon, oh may as well bring some booze aswell."

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2015, 07:00:28 pm »
"I blame the memory lapses on the Hellfire. Your memory must also be foggy, because the Prometheus is my gun. I'll need to cook up some more napalm before we go, too."

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2015, 07:10:11 pm »
"I DID say to ask Koali.  I also said that the two of us would need to build it."

[Turns to Koali]

"And if you're willing to pay for that Hellhound feel free.  It's mine."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2015, 07:10:44 pm »
"Oh, quite possibly, that and sleeping in here for 2 nights, who knows what fumes are in here? Anyways, what are your predictions on how soon we can have an operational heavy flamer?"

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2015, 07:43:53 pm »
"Right about... Now."

*Opens mouth and vomits a stream of burning napalm, burning everyone alive.*

*Wakes up.*

"GAH! Huh? The Prometheus? It's pretty much ready."

*Opens up several previously unnoticed shutters and windows to let out the fumes and circulate the air.*

"That should help."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2015, 07:57:03 pm »
looks at him stunned "when did you have time to do that? Wait never mind, i've accepted that you have many useful abilities that i will never figure out how they work.  In any event lets go strap her on. " starts chuckling maniacally "I'm gonna enjoy using that."

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2015, 10:13:29 pm »
"I've built two, actually. One for the 'Fish, one for my face. Wanna see?"

*Opens mouth to reveal what looks like a pair of Phobos mine launchers loaded with napalm kegs in place of the mines. The launchers are attached on either side of a Lumberjack mount modified for two barrels. The ends of the guns are fitted with the brass lions from a Manticore. The lion heads have nozzles in their mouths for liquid spraying, and can swing up (like on the Manticore) to launch the entire keg.*

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2015, 10:23:00 pm »
"Nice, though i think i'll make dragon heads for the one on my fish, seems a tad more appropriate for a heavy flamer. So while we wait for another pilot for the last squid, shall we swap the other onto my fish and test her out? I noticed an old wreck about half a click north of here.  What do you say Koali? Shall we set the night skies ablaze?"

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2015, 10:37:56 pm »
"Heh, there might be a bit of a problem."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2015, 10:41:04 pm »
slowly and nervously says while raising an eyebrow "which would be what exactly?"