Author Topic: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)  (Read 937369 times)

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2015, 12:49:03 pm »
"Ehh.  50 is a little light but I'll take it.  No need for a spot on the crew, but I can get it flying for you.  Heading out now, I presume?"

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2015, 01:06:46 pm »
"yeah i know its a tad light, but i dont have that much on me, in any event she's a delta class mark 4 goldfish.  Those things are old, but built mean and tough.  We should head out now, bring some firearms, bandits are what shot us down, and they may be there to pick her clean."

Offline Mr. Goggles

• Salutes: 11
    • [Nya~]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2015, 01:10:43 pm »
[Carn] "Hey, I want in on this! I'm a fine engineer, myself. Do yo have room for another?" He says, slapping his drink down and turning towards Carn. "I've been itching for a flight."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2015, 01:20:17 pm »
"Alright, same price but i can't afford another, but with the 3 of us we should be able to get her flying before evening, again bring some firearms just in case."

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2015, 01:32:54 pm »
Nathaniel leans an elbow back at the counter, glancing at [Carn], "You don't need to be so cautious, noone can be their true self in a war and I don't blame you for anything you might've done. I don't intend on showcasing my flintlocks on you for such a petty reason as having blown up a barony airship that I have next to no concern for either. Yes, I am a freelance, and yes, I haven't gone unchanged by the war. But those changes don't involve barbaric killing, so to speak.

He then gestures [Jester Schulz] to come closer, as he leans in for a whisper, his next words clearly indicate a reasonable excuse for secrecy, "400 gold. We're picking up some load from a Guild contact, dropping it off at Yao-Ling pass, our man'll have a silver Yeshan clock by his chest. Now I'm assuming price this big only explains that this isn't the most legal of goods. Do you like smuggling Schulz? I do. Exciting work. If it's big enough you  get everyone on your back and feel like you matter a pluck in this world. Plus, they usually give good pays! This is one of those. We might perhaps encounter a bounty hunter or two as I'm certain a fair number of people have gotten word of it, plus we'll almost certainly have trouble with Yesha, all the more fun if you like fighting. And if you do, after we dump the load and get our pay we can look for a nearby bounty ourselves. "Fury" is the ship's name. Pyramidion, Arashi-design, seems to have been pestering Yeshan borders for months now and it's all alone. I'm surprised it wasn't dealt with yet, but it might be, news travel slow from there.

"And if you're in a rush, we can rent a few squids and split the cargo to get there as soon as possible."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 01:38:12 pm by MightyKeb »

Offline Mr. Goggles

• [Nya~]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2015, 02:27:07 pm »
[Carn] "Copy that. I've got an old luger I found a few years back. Should still be in working condition. I'm ready when you are." He says, fumbling around the many pockets on his overalls for the aforementioned fire arm. He finds it, pats that pocket, and gives a quick thumbs up before taking another swig of moonshine.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2015, 02:41:21 pm »
"Allright follow me you two, she's down about one kilo east of here, you see bandits tell the rest and we'll pick the bastards off." starts jogging out the door with ShadedExalt and Mr. Goggles following "engies top deck, gunner right, fly her straight boys dont loose sight, ally's here we're moving in, lets hope they dont give up the fight! engies runnin hittin gunnin, captains callin yellin ballin, round the boys round we go, far above the ground below!" starting to sing an old shanty/cadence song unconsciously

Offline Mr. Goggles

• [Nya~]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2015, 02:53:39 pm »
*Singing along with Carn* "Oh, how I love the oldies!" He yells, charging excitedly after Carn. He pulls the luger out of his pocket and runs with it in his right hand, his spanner in the other.

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2015, 03:55:56 pm »
*Cracking sound, stone particles fly everywhere.*

"Aaah, good morn- nope, afternoon, everyone!"

"..."

"Ah, who's still here?"

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2015, 04:13:57 pm »
"Eh, whatever. Anyone who wants a drink is gonna have to come with me and help fix that Goldfish!"

*Dashes out the door and catches up to the engi posse.*

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2015, 05:16:13 pm »
in a matter of hours the group manages to fix the goldfish and get her back to town "HA what did i tell ya? She was built mean and tough!" tosses coin bags to shaded and goggles "Eh sorry there Koali, didn't have enough gold outright and i wasn't expecting you, I found some more coin in the ships hold though, i hope 75 silver pieces is enough for ya." setting her gently down into the docks the makeshift group make their way back to the tavern "I can however afford to buy each of you a mug of hellfire, considering how quickly we fixed her up.  If your interested, and ACTUAL hellfire Koali i know you've still got a few kegs back there, the offer still stands on that napalm though, gotta pay those bandits back, plus interest."

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2015, 06:07:41 pm »
"Actual Hellfire? I'll have you know, my keg of Hellfire is doing very well. It's just about ready! And keep your silver, I work for the fun of it."

*Pulls out a pipe wrench and starts fixing things.*

(Mumbling) "...gonna fix up a flamer with my own special---"

"Hey, I have an idea!"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 06:10:18 pm by Koali »

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2015, 06:12:56 pm »
raises an eyebrow "And what would that be? As for actual hellfire, that means not napalm"

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2015, 06:26:33 pm »
"I know you mean real Hellfire, I made some separate from the napalm to go with the extra kegs of vintage Yiski. Speaking of napalm, I'll cook up some more and fix up a Prometheus Heavy Flamethrower! BRING'EM THE FIRE!!!"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 06:28:33 pm by Koali »

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2015, 06:46:50 pm »
"actually i was thinking of just sticking a fuse into the barrel, then chuck em over the side above they're encampment.  I managed to get a glimpse of it earlier."