Author Topic: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)  (Read 993513 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)
« Reply #2160 on: June 03, 2015, 02:42:24 pm »
(Carn) "Very long, very weird story. Suffice to say, there is a crazy girl in the basement who acts like a cat. A lot. She tried to kill Spades, and she is also his ex."

(Ingur) looks up from patching up George "We need to figure out what to do with her. I vote we spray her in the face with water. A lot."

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: June 03, 2015, 03:02:33 pm »
{[AI] Master Bartender Elite Nestor} "I've been doing that already. It helps cut the whining, but the meowing?"

*Shudders.*

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: June 03, 2015, 03:08:20 pm »
(Carn) "A gag perhaps? One that smells like fish."

Offline jaboopy

• Salutes: 0
    • [DEAD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: June 03, 2015, 03:45:06 pm »
"i'd say let her go and i'll keep her as a pet. plenty of catnip" jaboopy says, going into the basement

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: June 03, 2015, 03:48:39 pm »
(Carn) quickly get in front of Jaboopy, barring her way "No. Honestly if it were up to me, I'd put a bullet through her skull. But its Spades' call, nobody else."

Offline jaboopy

• [DEAD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: June 03, 2015, 04:03:53 pm »
jaboopy pushes past Carn, and goes into the basement. she finds a girl in chains in there, pets her, and gives her some catnip.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: June 03, 2015, 04:10:10 pm »
(Carn) physically removes Jaboopy from the room and locks the door "Mind not interfering with the prisoner? She's a pain to catch when she gets out."

Offline jaboopy

• [DEAD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: June 03, 2015, 04:14:38 pm »
jaboopy puts a gun to Carn's head and says; "no matter what a person did, there is no reason to put them in chains in your basement," she loads a round into the chamber "we are going to give her a second chance!"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: June 03, 2015, 04:19:22 pm »
(Carn) "1) you don't know the whole story, 2) this is a temporary measure, 3) in case you didn't know, I can do magic" lightning begins to crackle around the two "so unless you wish to make your husband a widower, I suggest you put that away." seeing the hesitation in her eyes, Carn delivers a lightning quick knee to where she took the bullet in her leg, then disarms her and knocks her to the ground "Oh, and I was in the Anglean special operations, hon."

(Ingur) quickly readies her carbine, prepared to shoot Jaboopy or her husband

Offline jaboopy

• [DEAD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: June 03, 2015, 04:24:05 pm »
"well guess what? we have a secret too," jaboopy says, "i'm a vampire. and so is my husband." (bram stoker vampire, btw) she turns into mist and reappears behind carn, with a knife to his kneck, and anti-magic handcuffs around his wrists.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: June 03, 2015, 04:27:28 pm »
(Carn) begins to laugh "Well its been awhile since I met a bloodsucker. Unfortunately for you, those cuffs are calibrated to basic elemental magic only. And I know a lot more then that." burns through the cuffs a pulls out his silver knife, sticking it between her ribs "Oh I know that won't kill you. But its going to hurt like hell."

Offline jaboopy

• [DEAD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: June 03, 2015, 04:30:59 pm »
"oh, so you've read the books, huh? too bad my husband's right behind you. with a pair of specially calibrated handcuffs." and on cue, Tabinja grabs Carn and handcuffs him and then proceeds to cuff everyone else. "now, im not going to hurt you guys, if you calm the hell down. im just gonna unether the cat and take her off your hands."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: June 03, 2015, 04:36:25 pm »
(Carn) smirks "You want to know the problem with using silver cuffs?" begins pulling his arms "They don't stand much against physical power." rips through the cuffs and unhooks his axe "Now are things going to go nicely?' settles into his odd stance, characteristic of his unique drunken axe style "Or do we have to dance?"

(Ingur) is busy picking the cuffs

Offline jaboopy

• [DEAD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: June 03, 2015, 04:40:53 pm »
"all i wanna do is take the cat off your guys' hands. is that something you dont like or something? do you LIKE having the cat there? i just wanna take the cat to my ship, no need to get hostile!" she walks up to carn and grabs the axe away from him, snapping it in two with one hand. "now lets put away our toys, shall we?" (she took the knife outta her chest earlier btw)

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: June 03, 2015, 04:45:21 pm »
(ohhhhhh lady, don't touch my axe)

(Carn) the figure Jaboopy went up to was an illusion, Carn had moved behind her husband and removed his head, then incinerating the body "What you want, is no concern of mine. You have no right to take what is not yours." Carn begins to glow, surrounding himself with sunlight "By the way, my axe is far stronger then any other metal," licks his lips "And like you, it loves the taste of blood."