Author Topic: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)  (Read 934220 times)

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
Re: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)
« Reply #1395 on: May 12, 2015, 11:26:36 pm »
*Retracts the harpoons.*

"I'll keep that in mind."

Offline George Mills

• Salutes: 5
    • [DtDs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: May 13, 2015, 02:32:40 am »
George comes up from the lower deck with a glowing green vial of liquid. He screws it into the top of his personal flamer and waits until the other ship comes into range.

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: May 13, 2015, 02:35:15 am »
Meanwhile

"And don't set the ship aflame. There's something VERY VERY VERY dangerous on board. Just board it and take the ship."

Offline Paladin Cykas

• Salutes: 2
    • [IRHD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: May 13, 2015, 03:07:19 am »
Cykas had been kept in the brig of the Pyramidian for almost two week now. Not that he had paid that much attention to it. There were plenty of tally marks on the walls, but they had all been carved by former prisoners. His long dark hair had begun to grow slightly unkempt. His goatee, formerly carefully trimmed, had grown out wildly, the sides of his face acquiring a covering of coarse hair. For most of his confinement, the crew of the ship that had captured him had left him alone, bringing him a few pieces of bread and a cup of water.

He eyed his belongings hanging up on the wall just outside his reach, his Iron medallion swinging gently with the rocking of the ship, right next to his bayonets. He closed his eyes to begin his prayers, as he did every day. The crew began shouting, but this was a normal occurrence, there was always something to shout about on an airship. What snapped him out of his meditations was the sound of fighting on the deck above, which soon stopped. he barely heard the muffled sounds of voices.

He began pounding the bars of his cell, yelling out in a powerfully deep voice, "What is going on? What happened? I need help!" He only could hope that these people heard him and that they were in fact friendly. Perhaps his prayers had been answered and these people would free him from this prison. Or perhaps not, and he was only calling on his doom to arrive sooner. All he knew was that he was going to keep yelling and pounding until someone heard him. (i hope its ok to post in here, if its not i can just delete the post )

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: May 13, 2015, 08:17:14 am »
"Hey, did y'all hear that? I think there's another prisoner aboard!"

*Goes off to search for Paladin Cykas.*
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 08:20:25 am by Koali »

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: May 13, 2015, 10:18:44 am »
(Carn) jogs off "Its over here, pirates often modify this area as a small brig." shouting to whoever is inside "STAND BACK, I'M BREAKING THE DOOR IN!" swinging Bloodsong, he shears through both hinges, then the lock, essentially removing the door. Hooking it back onto his belt, he holds out his right hand, while as a precaution, is ready with his left to draw his pistol if needed "You alright mate?"

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: May 13, 2015, 11:26:30 am »
*Shaded leaps aboard, hand near his waist.*

"Oh goddamnit, I missed the fun... But at least not this.  I'll go get meds in case they need them.  Koali, take this."

*Throws Koali his revolver and jumps back aboard the Arkos to grab supplies.*

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: May 13, 2015, 11:44:21 am »
(Ingur) Seeing the two men she killed, she see the former captain of the ship, alive but missing most of his right arm. Quickly applying a turner-kit, she halts the bleeding. "May as well keep him alive to interrogate later." then seeing no fourth crew member aboard she calls out. "Wheres the last one?"

(Carn) calling back to Ingur "About a few hundred feet down. My axe hooked him in the neck as I climbed aboard, he got thrown off." 

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: May 13, 2015, 11:53:12 am »
*Tourniquet

Offline Paladin Cykas

• [IRHD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: May 13, 2015, 12:25:47 pm »
(Carn) jogs off "Its over here, pirates often modify this area as a small brig." shouting to whoever is inside "STAND BACK, I'M BREAKING THE DOOR IN!" swinging Bloodsong, he shears through both hinges, then the lock, essentially removing the door. Hooking it back onto his belt, he holds out his right hand, while as a precaution, is ready with his left to draw his pistol if needed "You alright mate?"

Cykas breathed a sigh of relief as he saw that the people coming down into the brig were not the ones who had put him there. When the man moved to break down the door, he obligingly scuttled out of the way of the breaking door with a nod, and accepted the proffered hand of the man who had freed him, raising himself up to stand straight. "Thank you, yes. Aside from being a bit thirsty and hungry, I'm fine." He held his hands up, palms out to show he meant no harm. "These faithless men impriosned me a couple weeks ago, not sure why." After a slight pause, he gave a slight bow towards the man and said, "I am Cykas, paladin of the Iron Hand. I am in your debt for your rescue"

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: May 13, 2015, 12:28:41 pm »
*Shaded leaps back over, carrying badages, antiseptic, and some food and water.*

"Need any of this?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: May 13, 2015, 12:52:55 pm »
(Carn) "Carn Gormson, Anglean Marauder Captain. Iron Hand?"

(Ingur) "Aside from a few bruises Carn is fine, this chump," motions to the enemy captain "seems to have tried to block Bloodsong with his arm, may as well keep him alive for now. Might have some info. The rest of them are dead, Carn found another prisoner, and we still don't know if the other guy is the baron or not."

Offline Paladin Cykas

• [IRHD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: May 13, 2015, 01:11:19 pm »

Cykas gratefully accepted the food and water from shaded, saying, "I am unhurt, just thirsty and unfed. Thank you." He walked over to the wall where his belongings hung, pulling the medallion over his head and strapping his bayonets to his legs. "I'm not surprised that the Iron Hand is not something you have heard of. We're a small guild, focused on reclamation. Few are interested in joining a guild that has its own religion." He said, throwing on his iron-gray coat and turning back to Carn. "I don't suppose I could hitch a ride on your ship? I have the feeling that this one won't be in the air after you leave." He said with a small smile before taking a sip from the canteen.

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: May 13, 2015, 01:19:38 pm »
You leap on board the ship killing a couple of the soldiers on board. You grab one of the soldiers scurrying about.

"Where is it or the next thing you see is my rapier through your head."

(pirate)"please dont kill me! I..i..i dont know ok we...we just got a supply of alot of canisters.. f-f-filled with something ok THATS ALL I KNOW!!.

"WHERE IS IT."

(pirate) below deck! Please i dont wanna die! I just got this job!"

You shove the pirate away. You go below deck mumbling. "please be there please be there"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: May 13, 2015, 01:23:38 pm »
(Carn) "Sure, unless.........." looks to Ingur "How much damage has this ship taken exactly?"

(Ingur) "Besides some dented armor plates, nothing. Her hull integrity is fine, most of the armor is good. Engines could use some attention, but nothing critical. Why?"

(Carn) looking at the blacked out ship, Carn gets a wide grin "Say hello to the Stygian Night, my new vessel." looking at the others who appear like they are going to say something "Hey, I took the ship, I've got first rights." looks to Spades "Is this the baron or not?" pointing to the unconscious man, he saw earlier (not Cykas) "And what are you looking for?"