Author Topic: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)  (Read 933654 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2015, 09:52:46 am »
wakes up slumped across the bar "huh? oh flak, must've drank to much.  Eh i think the Tartarus would be a good name for the heavy flamer, if i remember correctly Tartarus was the deepest most fiery part of hell in an ancient religion.  Anyways i need to know what ships we are taking on this run, and whos doing what on them."

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2015, 09:58:00 am »
*Continues to Muse (u c wat i did thr) with [Koali].*

"Would probably shoot further, being a liquid after all... And when it drops, it wouldn't just disperse, it would expand... (Projectile expansion, like a thin stream at beginning, widens further out.)  I say we should stick with the Prometheus Heavy Flamer, Tartarus can go to the modified Hades I'm building with this stuff."

((It's like a Fallout Flamer vs. Incinerator))

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2015, 09:59:02 am »
**Nathaniel happens to walk downstairs to the bar as Carn comes to his senses, "Your goldfish and two squids. Originally we could haul without your vessel just fine but I thought we'd eh, bid for more. Price's likely going to be good enough for splits but I cant give you an exact number.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2015, 10:03:59 am »
"so long as i get a decent cut of the shared profits, plus whatever personal loot and salvage we may come across, if you find it first or if you kill the bastard you get first dibs on loot, coin and sellable items from a ship get dispersed throughout the group.  Those are my terms," holds out hand to shake "do we have an agreement?"

Offline MightyKeb

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2015, 10:36:32 am »
**He rubs his eye as [Carn] explains his terms, having only been awake recently. He scratches his chin a bit after, raising his hands and placing them on his hips as he tightly squeezes his lips while nodding, giving him a "Huh, good idea" sort of expression,

"Alright, agreed." He keeps on nodding before finally taking notice of  his hand , hesitantly reaching in to shake at first. "Long as you don't risk the ship or cargo just to bring down a galleon or something alone." He says so during their gesture of agreement.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2015, 10:43:32 am »
"HA, i dont endanger crew or cargo for that, i get the job done."

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2015, 11:22:33 am »
"Two Squids and a 'Fish sound good to me.  Dibs on crewing a Squid, never gotten to lay my hands on one.  Normally after I shoot down a vessel I get my hands on it and repair it, but Squids are so goddamn delicate they fall apart when I try.  So, dibs on engineering on one.  So, for the last time, terms are even split between crew, and whoever shoots down a ship gets first dibs on all loot within the craft?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2015, 11:29:32 am »
"I think that the crew that shoots it down gets first dibs, otherwise whoever guns has a complete advantage in loot."

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2015, 01:12:50 pm »
"That is of course what I meant.  Forgive my lack of proper phrasing."

Offline MightyKeb

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2015, 01:31:14 pm »
"Haha, a few months ago [ShadedExalt] I would've said you're out of your mind. I've experience with a squid, and my experience is that if you're not experienced with the squid you're not gonna have a good experience. But you know, after that witch-iron Challies put in the new models, you can give it a shot. You'd have to pay a bit extra to rent the newer ones though."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2015, 01:32:43 pm »
"Ah fair enough, any ideas how long this venture should take?  And i think he meant crewing a squid, not piloting one."

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2015, 01:36:55 pm »
"No no, [Nathaniel].  I mean to engineer on one, not fly it.  Although I certainly wouldn't mind flying one, either... And I've never been all that sane to begin with.  I assume you know from my attire which group I am affiliated with?"

Offline MightyKeb

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2015, 01:39:47 pm »
"Exactly my point still, had plenty of engis fall during one of those engine jumps, pack an emergency parachute, would you? Perhaps a flare too, incase you land in a fairly complex terrain."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2015, 01:45:21 pm »
"So when do we depart? And how long do you think it'd take to make that Prometheus prototype?  Also i wouldn't mind if someone who is a capable pilot come on my ship, I know how to fly her well enough, but i am a gunner at heart."

Offline MightyKeb

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2015, 02:04:01 pm »
"We don't have any need the Promo-thea-something at the moment. But don't worry, you'll be fine, squids'll do most of the fighting for you, but a carronade or two every now and then'd be nice."

"So you all ready to depart?"