Author Topic: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)  (Read 921848 times)

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
Re: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2015, 06:50:14 pm »
"Where's the fun in that?"

Offline Mr. Goggles

• Salutes: 11
    • [Nya~]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2015, 06:58:15 pm »
"So, then... What is next on the to do list? There has got to be something more to this adventure." Says Mr. Goggles, tipping his bowler had back a bit to get a better view of the people around him.

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2015, 06:59:46 pm »
"Attack the bandits and drink heavily?"

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2015, 07:05:08 pm »
"you've got steps 1 and 3, step 2 is loot their camp and salvage anything useful/valuable, if your up for it we can go do that now, or tomorrow.  As for the fun, have you ever seen a fire bomb?"

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2015, 07:07:43 pm »
"I have, and they're just 'toss and run.' I prefer a trigger and a nozzle."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2015, 07:17:12 pm »
"hmm you may have a point, no sense in burning down any loot they have"

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2015, 07:20:00 pm »
"Speaking of work, you fellers fancy doing a milk run with me?  Yao-Ling pass, back and forth. We can rent some squids and split the cargo and be back before the bandits make another move, but I won't be having any more than say, three or four men at most. Real adventure, I guarantee you. It has fights, lively sights,Chaladonian herb medicine and maybe even some women! Everything."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2015, 07:27:11 pm »
"As it seems i've just acquired a good model goldfish, id prefer to take her out, she aint that much slower then a squid, and she has a bigger hold and more firepower.  Beyond that, if we can avoid yeshan officials i wouldn't mind, there was a clause in the peace treaty which holds that either side wont detain the others former combatants, but id rather avoid it all the same.  It might give us a chance to test out this napalm first, see how effective it is in combat."

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2015, 07:39:36 pm »
"Ah yes, I've almost forgotten about that fish. As it stands, we're not transporting the most legal of goods, Chaladonian herb is rumored to be some form of witchcraft for how effectively it cures wounds, but some officials see the benefit in sneaking some in for their forces outside the borders, so in any case we'll technically have to see an official. Don't worry, our man won't bite but if you fancy being safe in any case you can wait us at your helm. By the way, Yeshan authorities are heavy on their patrols, if we're very very lucky they'll only so much as get a glimpse of us, and it heavily depends what ships they have as to whether or not we can fight them, so make sure you pack some tar barrels. If we can take them then I'll happily watch the world burn with with those napalms. Hell, if we're lucky we'll find a bandit or two to test it out on before we reach Yesha. I heard some of the fiends' crew don't even pack an extinguisher, much less having good chem cycles.

**He yawns a bit, "Glad you're interested, but I don't plan on fallin' asleep mid flight and crashing into terrain, thank you very much. I'll head for my room up here and we'll set sail tomorrow, leave a message at my door if you hear anyone else fancying to come aboard with us.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:42:23 pm by MightyKeb »

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2015, 07:42:12 pm »
"Women? I've never done well with women, on account of my unusual physique. Or, rather, too well, depending on who you ask."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2015, 07:59:35 pm »
"HA, im less worried on personal saftey, more along the lines of a cut in the payoff, theres been a lot of bad blood between the Republic and the Empire." looks towards Koali "I dont even want to know where you might be going with that, personally much of the reason im trying to work my way back to Kinforth is my fiance, so im fine on the woman front.  Besides, her elder sister was my old CO, she'd eat me alive if she got wind of me even so much as thinking of cheating on her sister." chuckles

Offline Mr. Goggles

• Salutes: 11
    • [Nya~]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2015, 08:45:41 pm »
"I'm certainly in for whatever there is to do. Count on me." He says, chuckling at Carn and Kaoli's remarks. "But you're certainly right [MightyKeb]. I'm going to hunker down here for the night. Wake me before you leave."

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2015, 08:48:26 pm »
*I wipe some sweat from my brow.*

"They might be mean, but they're a hell to fix.  I haven't had so much trouble with a heavy engine since I was forced to repair for an Arashi Pyramidion!"

*I turn to [Nathaniel] and raise my hand.*

"I'd be up for a job.  We takin' that fish, or the Squids?  And if we take the 'Fish, I can provide a Hellhound to replace the Manticore- We'd want to be real quick and relatively quiet.  Money is always appreciated, and adventure the same.  I'd like to consider myself a gentleman- I'd like to find a lady who can be by my side through my line of work- I don't do one-night-stands.  That said, if I could find such a woman, I would not say no."

*Turns to [Carn] and shakes fist.*

"And fuck your fire bombs, we're building a Promethian Heavy Flamer and that's the end of it!  I'd imagine it could spray a big glob of the stuff- would melt through armor (peirciñg) and just generally set things aflame. (Fire). It might take a bit to get up to heat, though... (small arming range for napalm ball to get up to armor melting heat levels, so a small amount of secondary, armed peirce, large amount of primay fire.)"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2015, 08:52:31 pm »
"Im gonna have a few drinks, then go sleep on my ship, gotta go and do the whole transfer of ownership crud anyways, plus think of a good name for her. hmm. I'm liking Valkyrie." turns to shaded "i hadn't even thought to try and build one, not the best at that stuff, but if you think you can create an operational heavy flamer for my fish, then by all means! And im just glad she suffered no damage to her hull integrity."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 08:54:54 pm by Carn »

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2015, 10:27:26 pm »
"When I say I don't do well with women I mean I haven't found any willing to be romantic with someone like me. When I say I do too well I mean they flock to me to cuddle me like a cute kitten. It may seem nice, but when it happens so often you constantly get left behind on shore leave and most of the crews that somehow hire you leave without you, it gets a bit irksome."

*Pauses to think.*

"As for the Heavy Flamer... It'll fire a spray of burning napalm in the same fashion as a Dragon Tongue but with some drop, and if you load Lochnagar, it'll launch the whole keg at once with a fuse for good measure."

*Excitedly rubs hands together.*

"Oh, this is gonna be good."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 10:30:45 pm by Koali »