Author Topic: The game you mostly play  (Read 180708 times)

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
Re: The game you mostly play
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2015, 01:40:56 am »
update-smash bros 100% all trophies, all challenges.

onwards to fire emblem: awakening and sonic rush.

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2015, 09:12:31 pm »
mostly guild wars 2.  my friends play it with me some, and that's about all I have time for now.

seems I have a lot of friends playing rocket league now too...

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2015, 09:19:42 pm »
sonic rush complete. pokemon trading card game complete. Literally won the final fight with 0 cards on my deck. If I didn't win that coin flip I needed, I would have lost by default even if I did survive the Ronald's turn.

now working my way through kirby super star ultra and gun volt. fire emblem on hold... because disgaea ds is coming.

Planning to get a new 3ds xenoblade limited edition because buying direct from nintendo gets you a charger, an amiibo as well as the game and the console.

Why get a 2nd 3ds? Well... I need to test a theory. If I'm right I might have found a way to get infinite copies of smash bros via my limited edition smash 3ds.

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2015, 12:58:59 pm »
can i have one

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2015, 01:23:19 pm »
I've been on Skyrim a lot more recently, mostly because of convenience of pause save and leave at any time without having to leave team members stitched up during busy times.

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2015, 01:27:34 pm »
I'm doing an Independent Run in New Vegas, finishing the grind from the M3 Lee to the M4 Sherman in World of Tanks, and replaying Far Cry 3.  I've also started Metro: Last Light on my Xbox 360.

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2015, 02:27:47 pm »
All that having a fucking dreadnaught in profile picture, you loyalist scum.

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2015, 03:22:09 pm »
At least it isn't a Dreadknight, you heretic dirtbag.

besides, Dreadnaughts are really cool and nobody, not even Orks, can deny that

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2015, 03:28:56 pm »
can i have one

Your 3ds will have to be empty on the SD card.

The method involves using the data transfer feature on a 3ds when you're upgrading to a better model.

So if you want the copy you are gonna need to have an empty SD card. So essetentially its only for people that have bought new 3DS/ If this was intentional on Nintendo's part they are freaking geniuses. As they might lose sales on smash but their console sales would rise.

But yeah unless you wanna wipe your 3ds just to get a free copy of smash. I wouldn't ask.

also kirby super star ultra complete. Pretty fun game albeit short. I understand why people praise kirby super star so much. Haven't seen such good level design in a long time.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 03:32:00 pm by Maximillian Jazzhand »

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2015, 04:22:21 pm »
I'm (...) replaying Far Cry 3. 

I recently beat it (for the first time) and really liked it, though first 15 hours much more than the rest. Also played some AoW III, Long Live the Queen and Hatoful Boyfriend. The last one I bought because it was so recommended and it costed like 2 euros. Luckily I got a refund. I do not recommend.

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2015, 05:05:22 pm »

I recently beat it (for the first time) and really liked it, though first 15 hours much more than the rest. Also played some AoW III, Long Live the Queen and Hatoful Boyfriend. The last one I bought because it was so recommended and it costed like 2 euros. Luckily I got a refund. I do not recommend.

It got... dare I say it?  EASY near the end, when I had maxed all my skills, I was taking outposts in about 2m max, and had the Bushman/ACE/SPAS-12/Z-93.

Bushman for stealth kills where the Z-93 just would not work well, Z-93 for basically everything other than that involving stealth and killing heavies easy and quick, ACE for FUCK EVERYTHING, and SPAS-12 for CQC carnage.

Long Live the Queen is something I've been meaning to try.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2015, 07:44:19 pm »

It got... dare I say it?  EASY near the end, when I had maxed all my skills, I was taking outposts in about 2m max, and had the Bushman/ACE/SPAS-12/Z-93.

Bushman for stealth kills where the Z-93 just would not work well, Z-93 for basically everything other than that involving stealth and killing heavies easy and quick, ACE for FUCK EVERYTHING, and SPAS-12 for CQC carnage.

Then nuzlocke it. Literally upgrade only what lets you progress. And voila instant not easy.

And long live the queen is a cheapp death simulator. Unless you've previously played or using a walkthrough you cannot get an ending you want because it throws you curve balls that you cannot possibly prepare for unless you cheated.

No warnings for any kind of event. It just happens and you pray you got the right skills up to deal with it.

If you want something of a similar vein (but actually good) play the stanley parable.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 07:46:58 pm by Maximillian Jazzhand »

Offline Ernest Wolf

• Salutes: 5
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile page.
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2015, 08:03:24 pm »
I play a lot of classics like DOOM, Unreal Tournament, System Shock 2. This might take days to finish, but from the new games I do like Killing Floor 2, GTA 5 and Shadow Warrior (both the classic and the new one). I think it's quite hard for me to answer this question, since I like to switch it up from time to time and then come back. I do, however, got back into Guns of Icarus after a very long time. I missed this game, so this is going to be one of the main games I will play now.

Offline Newbluud

• Salutes: 24
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2015, 08:18:53 pm »
Currently playing through the Bioshock trilogy for the first time as I got it for my birthday from a friend.

I also got HuniePop for my birthday but we don't talk about that.

As for regular games? I switch and swap all the time. TF2 seems to be a go-to, long breaks of not playing, but I always know I can at to my 1.5k hours down the line.

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2015, 10:04:29 pm »

Then nuzlocke it. Literally upgrade only what lets you progress. And voila instant not easy.

And long live the queen is a cheapp death simulator. Unless you've previously played or using a walkthrough you cannot get an ending you want because it throws you curve balls that you cannot possibly prepare for unless you cheated.

No warnings for any kind of event. It just happens and you pray you got the right skills up to deal with it.

If you want something of a similar vein (but actually good) play the stanley parable.

So you're saying spend no skill points, craft nothing but syringes, and use nothing but the M1911 for the entire game?

That is beyond difficult, M1911 isn't gonna even begin to scratch Privateers, they have like twice the health of Pirates and it takes awhile to kill them with it.