Author Topic: The game you mostly play  (Read 182731 times)

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
Re: The game you mostly play
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2015, 01:25:01 pm »
Whup your brother upside the head with a Great Sword for me, would you?

8) Perhaps I shall.

He broke it while I was away at university. His one still works.

I assume this is vita because past gen psps are dirt cheap now. and they had the advantage of easily transferring saves via switching out the memory sticks.

and then logging onto psn to register the new psp (sadly can only be done 3 times) if you so happen to have a few digital games.

Ah my psp... so many games. lots of nippon ichi ones actually. disgaea 1 and 2, the VN infinite, the hardcore platformer prinny 1 and 2, phantom brave, hero guy (I forget the name)...

and those games you can play for enternity because the max lvl is 9999 with the ability to infinitely new game plus and reincarnate your character back to lvl 1 but keeping most of its stats to wen it was 9999.

recently just bought the ds version and I suddenly find myself back in the black hole that is. I just spent 3 days straight doing 10 hour lvl grind binges and planning meticulously what skills to teach. So I can create weird characters like healers that can cast ultra strong attack magic.

A succubus that can has the most powerful spells in the game.

And OP magic casters having the absurd ability to maintain themselves with healing magic and buffs instead of requiring support from support classes.

add the fact that I have 3 brawlers that can tank Baal the strongest thing in the game in total and 8 gunmen (thief, scout and EDF soldier)/archer types (healers, angels and my 1 archer) to bombard enemies that try to fight my brawlers.

just steam rolling through the game because to play a nippon ichi game, you're taught to use the systems it has to "cheat" your way into victory.

Offline Mannson

• Salutes: 7
    • [DIKC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2015, 03:47:30 am »
Lately, I have been playing Warframe.

C'mon, besides flying airships we all want to be cyber scifi space ninja samurais in skintight suits..

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2015, 04:23:34 am »
I've been prodding Space Engineers again, since I last played last time the game appears to be more space survival now, which is interesting, time to learn the new systems and build micro ships and stations to dot around the asteroid belt like I used to. :)

(I wonder of the kinetic torpedo is still a popular weapons choice..)

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2015, 04:51:42 am »
I've recently been playing a great deal of things. Chiefly among them is Fallout New Vegas which I've been going at rather hard actually. My current character is an Asian Lady with fantastic speech skills but can't fight her way out of a paper bag, that said, hunting rifle, best weapon.

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2015, 02:06:39 pm »
I tried playing Fallout: New Vegas, but I've reached the point, where I left the game to do something else, not to play it ever again. :D Same for Pillars Of Eternity.

Yesterday I bought Borderlands; damn, this is helluva addictive game...

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2015, 02:31:51 pm »
I tried borderlands, but I couldn't really get into it, maybe it's because I didn't play it for long enough but it didn't really hook me as compared to other games such as Avernum.

That said I have been playing a bit of Divinity 2, that is... I have no idea how to describe my feelings on that game.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2015, 07:54:46 pm »
I've given Saint's Row IV a chance, since it's free weekend and I loved it. After being stuck to the screen for 4,5 hours I had to buy it.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2015, 08:01:22 pm »
so i got project mirai dx.

49 songs (advert said 48 but that is lies).

bucket loads of collectables and achieves. time for a few things to take a back seat

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2015, 12:01:16 pm »
Hunting rifle IS best weapon.

Saint's row III and IV are amazing, get both.

Borderlands is all about the loot, the builds, and kicking as much as ass as effeciently as humanly possible with outlandish weaponry.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2015, 03:19:11 pm »
I tried to get into borderlands, but just couldn't. I'm sure I'll pick it up again, but it's just so... bleak. Not in that fun way like fallout is, in a headache inducing way. I understand some of the charm, but I'm really gonna have to work at finishing it.

Also, help I've been ducked into Heroes of the Storm

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2015, 04:47:16 pm »
I tried to get into borderlands, but just couldn't. I'm sure I'll pick it up again, but it's just so... bleak. Not in that fun way like fallout is, in a headache inducing way. I understand some of the charm, but I'm really gonna have to work at finishing it.

First Borderlands doesn't have much in the way of variety, no.  2nd alleviates this somewhat, and then the "third" is somewhere in the middle.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2015, 10:00:57 pm »

Does Saints Row III have superpowers?
I think not. Case closed.

More seriously though, SR IV is my first contact with the series and I'm expecting previous games not to be as good as the newest one.

Offline Starcrash Smith

• Salutes: 1
    • [ELP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2015, 11:19:39 am »
Mechwarrior Online. It's my thing. And a little bit of World of Boats. And the wife and I did bit of Borderlands co-op the other day, but mostly she's into Saints Row IV.

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2015, 04:35:42 pm »

Does Saints Row III have superpowers?
I think not. Case closed.

More seriously though, SR IV is my first contact with the series and I'm expecting previous games not to be as good as the newest one.

No, but it WAS the birth of the Penetrator and general ridculousness.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2015, 10:28:36 am »
Started playing Mad Max - The Game.

Got about 35 hours into it and it hit me...

Where are the Autogyros or Airships? I  am a little disappointed about that but, the game overall is pretty fun  :D