Author Topic: Spam for captain commands >500 games purposal  (Read 7350 times)

Offline Mandoza

• Salutes: 0
    • [FOXX]
    • View Profile
Spam for captain commands >500 games purposal
« on: February 24, 2015, 10:12:32 pm »
I think individuals of games whom have played more then 500 games should be able to send messeges on a more frequent basis...  It is a little difficult when I want to issue 2 orders then 1 more like 2 seconds after.  When I get newcomers on my ship I find myself issuing a lot of commands because most people stand idle when they are inexperienced.  I would really like to see the limit increased.  I don't know how helpful others thinks it is but it reinforces the tasks at hand to the crew it prompts in the heat of battle AND GOD DAMN IT I'M TALKING WITH THE OTHER CAPTAINS!  *Clears Throat*...

I am just throwing out some JOT POINTS,  ROUGH NOTES.  I would really like to see what others have to say about this.  It would be something that would be helpful for captains who know what they are doing to some extent.

Offline Mandoza

• Salutes: 0
    • [FOXX]
    • View Profile
Re: Spam for captain commands >500 games purposal
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 10:15:45 pm »
I just want that to be a thing.  So yea...  I'm not gonna follow this...  I may have been over zealus I'm probably going to get on guns and forget about this when I start looking at tumblr.  Let's hope!

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
Re: Spam for captain commands >500 games purposal
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 08:47:34 am »
Actually that sounds quite nice.

I'm sure someone like Rethburn could torture his crew with "MANTHEAFTGUNSMANTHEAFTGUNSMANTHEAFTGUNSMANTHEAFTGUNSMANTHEAFTGUNSMANTHEAFTGUNSJFIEHFUHFEUHFUEHFUEFHUFHUWHIWJDIWJI*WHF*UFJ"

In all seriousness, yeah, if you don't have a mic, voice commands are pretty important in the midst of battle, and having to wait a couple of seconds to tell your crew where an enemy is that isn't spotted right after tellin them to repair the engines isn't that fun.