Author Topic: Minotaur Heavy Cannon  (Read 43657 times)

Offline Indreams

• Salutes: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Minotaur Heavy Cannon
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2015, 06:05:22 pm »
As the person who started this thread, I should gives you guys a heads up. This thread is in the gameplay section. Suggestions you guys are making are wonderful, and they will have a higher chance of getting read by Muse in the feedback section.  :P

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2015, 08:59:07 pm »
Hell, even without the balance issues, I dislike the buffkit because fine tuning a gun would NOT affect damage.  Affecting damage would mean you somehow buffed the ammo.  Buffkit should improve the gun itself: Reload, recoil, accuracy, turn speed, fire rate, etc.

MUH IMMERSION

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2015, 10:35:54 pm »
They will have zero chance of getting read in feedback, actually. I am not here to talk to the devs. I do that through email. Just bouncing ideas off the community. Once you have your talks and get your minds set after talking it over with others, the best course is to send a well written, non-aggressive email with thoughtful suggestions.

Offline Indreams

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2015, 04:16:22 pm »
What happens when I hit a armed mine with the Minotaur? Does it move the mine?

Offline Dutch Vanya

• Salutes: 107
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2015, 04:16:56 pm »
Nothing happens unfortunately.

Offline Indreams

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2015, 04:36:23 pm »
Nothing happens unfortunately.
Darn, that would have been fun.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2015, 05:07:37 pm »
If it has to be nerfed, just nerf the firing speed. Don't touch anything else. This was the concept with the Sky Torpedo, which I know they took ideas from. It wasn't this fast firing gun, it was slow. Give the Mino a hell of a lot of kick then make it's firing rate slower. At the same time, it might need a bump up in another area but just make it slower.

Offline Maestro Eraclea

• Salutes: 2
    • [☥Ra☼]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2015, 05:29:33 pm »
Just reporting what happened on a 3v3 match just now (won't express opinions, just saying the facts):
I was the gunner on a mino sniping spire with an average-to-good captain. We were against 3 close range ships (goldfish, junker, pyramidion) all with average leveled captains (~lv.20). On our side one captain didn't play at all (running in circles, drunk people you know).

With only greased loaded I missed (hit nothing) just 4 shots (I'm a bad gunner, just saying).
I could manage to put on idle (at quite far range, with greased ammo) 2-3 ships just hitting them once and skipping to the next one. rinse and repeat, while my crewmates were sniping them down.

A sniping spire could completely disable and snipe to death at least 2v1 without getting hit once, with a bad gunner such I am.

-EDIT-
On a 4v4 my gun were disabled twice and that stopped abruptly the perma-control thing. Just because minotaur cannot turn spires, gallions on the other end were are complete joke xD.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 05:51:51 pm by Maestro Eraclea »