Author Topic: Arashi and Guild Map Proposals  (Read 14434 times)

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: Arashi and Guild Map Proposals
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 07:24:49 pm »
Log Horizon, though.

That was surprisingly the best example I could find of buildings with trees/greenery growing down the side. So picture Log Horizon Akihabara with water.

Oasis would be neat. We don't have any of those. Maybe blend the wind cave idea with an oasis in the middle.

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2015, 08:46:46 pm »
Here is an idea for a cave map...taken from a real world location: http://www.sondoongcave.org/

Kind of a lost world sort of place. So lets say as a CP map it would be based around resources. Pure unspoiled water/etc along with minerals would be coveted in the GOIO world. Just the problem of where this would be located.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2015, 12:00:02 pm »
Inner Chaladon? The region's supposed to be very green, and therefore would be a good place for it to be located.

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2015, 04:19:49 pm »
It would work but the trouble would be fitting it into the lore. Fighting over Chaladon/etc. Chaladon does have Ember Forest. Instead of fighting over a lost world cave area, wouldn't they just take to conquering the forest which would be easier to attack?

Offline Saull

• Salutes: 4
    • [☥Ra☼]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2015, 01:57:44 am »
I'd like to see maps with more aerial obstacles and since the Guild seems to me to be very industrial Id like to see a docking bay area with lots of floating cargo barges that can be used as hard cover as well as some smaller nooks and crannies built into some structures to squeeze ships through. Kinda like those hidey holes by the capture points on raid on the refinery

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2015, 02:34:21 am »

Full sizes here.

I like the tall, airy arched wall in this last one, and would love to see a map incorporating them.