Author Topic: Workshop suggestion for the future of GOI!  (Read 4423 times)

Offline IronTaurus

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
Workshop suggestion for the future of GOI!
« on: March 19, 2015, 02:48:10 pm »
Okey so I really love the workshop, however I see a problem with what I understand of the current workshop idea. As I understand it any player created content that will be added to the game will be available free of charge. I understand the idea of this but do not fully approve it.

For now it might work but in the future the player created content may be so large that the GOI content that can be bought with money will be left alone. Instead of giving the content for free a better use would be to sell it in the shop. If a player created content is bought you can give a part of it as GOI currency or something simmilar to that player.

The reason why I think this is better is because it will give more money to GOI and ensure the good future of GOI.

I understand that this may or may not have been suggested earlier and it might even be under construction as of now but I wanted to say it anyway since I really love the game.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
Re: Workshop suggestion for the future of GOI!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 02:59:03 pm »
Check the in-game store good sir, there be workshop items submitted by the community already  8)

I agree with your overall concern though, too much free stuff can be a bad thing. Good thing the workshop is only hats and goggles for now. :)

Offline IronTaurus

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 03:03:18 pm »
I see, I did not know this, thats all good then.
I was worried since I saw a few player created content in my loadout recently.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 04:52:56 pm »
And a very noble concern it is! :)
Lets hope more people want to go the route of paid for items (but some freebies are good!)