Author Topic: Opposite of Bragging Thread  (Read 39467 times)

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: Opposite of Bragging Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2015, 01:26:05 pm »
Months and months and months back before I was any good at this game, I got into a heated argument with Xemko (who is easily in the top percentage of gunners) about how A) Lumberjack was completely useless on Paratin and B) the carronade was always better than the LJ. I was 100% convinced that this guy was an idiot, and then after a while I figured out he knew what he was talking about

GGMLG

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2015, 01:40:54 pm »
Months and months and months back before I was any good at this game, I got into a heated argument with Xemko (who is easily in the top percentage of gunners) about how A) Lumberjack was completely useless on Paratin and B) the carronade was always better than the LJ. I was 100% convinced that this guy was an idiot, and then after a while I figured out he knew what he was talking about

GGMLG

Ceresbane would have adored you.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2015, 02:42:05 pm »
Didn't know mines timed out and exploded. Tried to convince my captain that they enemy was shooting out our mines and we could hit them from the side.

Offline Dryykon

• Salutes: 10
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2015, 10:50:07 pm »
Real life:

Forgot to wear a belt to my Calculus exam with my widest pair of jeans. Was wearing my smallest T-Shirt.

Super tired from studying, no shower.

...I regret nothing.

GoIO:

Falling off the Squid 20+ times trying to parkour in one match because I kept hitting a wire/rope/thing and wasn't noticing. I blamed it on FPS issues and lag to the captain.