Author Topic: dye trading  (Read 4028 times)

Offline Lanliss

• Salutes: 24
    • View Profile
dye trading
« on: February 19, 2015, 06:51:03 pm »
I like only a few dyes, and would not mind trading off the ones I do not like. It could be a simple 1-1 trade system, no economy or prices like tf2. Just finding someone who is willing to give you a green for your orange. I only mention this because I fear I will run out of the dye I like, and I do not have the money to spare on buying more(I think I saw dyes in the store. Might be wrong.) I am not sure how many coats I might go through that I want to change the colors on, nor am I sure of how the dye is worked with the achievements. If it is only meant to give a taste of them, so you can buy more of what you like from the store, that is fine. Just thought I would throw this idea out there.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
Re: dye trading
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 10:19:09 pm »
Well... you 'could' do that, but then you wouldn't have the opportunity to buy all those dies only for 0.55$ each ;)

But being serious: you gain dyes by leveling up so perhaps some day you'll get the better ones. And also you can attend "Fighting the Devs" where winning team gets one free item from the shop or two free dyes. I think it's on thursdays but I'm not 100% sure.

Offline Lanliss

• Salutes: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 10:34:13 pm »
I was just mentioning this as a way to get rid of the dye I do not want, without wasting it. If it costs Muse money I entirely understand it not being done.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 03:39:50 am »
All those hats you never wear, look great in those colours, so long as they stay in the wardrobe! ;)

More seriously, Dev match is every Tuesday and Thursday.

And I believe the items will likely not be tradable, but item codes are, so you can pick gifts for people buy/win a code and gift it to friends.

Trading would be nice but I doubt it would be very fitting with the cosmetics system/business model as it is at the moment.