Author Topic: Interested in winning? Or at least use strategy and have fun?  (Read 9667 times)

Offline Fantastic Fox

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Interested in winning? Or at least use strategy and have fun?
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:25:09 am »
Want to plan for your game and go in and kick butt or just jump in and let animal instincts take over? Well then boy; The Foxy Fighters is the place for you! This is for lower level gamers who want to have fun and not be judged.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
Re: Interested in winning? Or at least use strategy and have fun?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 11:41:26 pm »
despite what people say about levels not meaning anything.

It does speak volumes about how seriously you are taken when winning is concerned.

Offline Patched Wizard

• Salutes: 43
    • [+]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 01:20:53 pm »
It is an amazing! coincidence then that having fun can exist completely without any dependency on winning. And remember dear budding armchair philosophers, correlation does not prove causation.

Offline nanoduckling

• Salutes: 116
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 04:12:15 pm »
Getting back on topic, welcome to the GoI community Fantastic Fox. You will find the forums are a poor place to recruit interested novices, although it is a great place to hang out if you want to get a better understanding of the game. I suggest recruiting in game. Building a clan with actual members is tough and needs time dedicated to recruitment. I would start out building up a friends like of folks who you enjoy flying with, unless you are like say the AJSA and have external resources to draw on.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 05:01:01 pm »
Getting back on topic, welcome to the GoI community Fantastic Fox. You will find the forums are a poor place to recruit interested novices, although it is a great place to hang out if you want to get a better understanding of the game. I suggest recruiting in game. Building a clan with actual members is tough and needs time dedicated to recruitment. I would start out building up a friends like of folks who you enjoy flying with, unless you are like say the AJSA and have external resources to draw on.

AJSA are sky illuminati?

Offline Allien'

• Salutes: 13
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 07:21:28 pm »
Want to plan for your game and go in and kick butt or just jump in and let animal instincts take over? Well then boy; The Foxy Fighters is the place for you! This is for lower level gamers who want to have fun and not be judged.

It does speak volumes about how seriously you are taken when winning is concerned.

Sometimes reading helps.
And despite your levels, everyone knows not to take you seriously.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 08:33:40 pm »

Sometimes reading helps.
And despite your levels, everyone knows not to take you seriously.

And yet rydr gets beaten the moment that happens in a match.

But on the point of reading, what I said still makes sense. Only by conjecture can you actually say anything against it. Low lvl clan?

My comment was about the experience of the leader, proclaiming about winning and how that claim can't really be taken seriously if the lack of experience shows that its a fairly empty claim. This includes the merit of tactics thereof to get said wins.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 08:44:52 pm by Maximillian Jazzhand »

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 08:43:34 pm »
Can we please not derail this poor guy's clan page?

Offline Sarabelle Marlowe

• Salutes: 25
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 10:41:56 pm »
Welcome very much to the community Fantastic Fox, (is this a Fantastic Mr.Fox reference or just a name? Lovely movie that.) It's good to see a clan dedicated to just having fun as a group (not that there are not any, just good to see more). I certainly hope the best for you and your clan, and if you run into any of us dagz we'll be happy to play with you :)

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 04:40:00 am »

Max please don't turn this into an argument. IT's a recruiting thread in the docks not a argument in the pit. Please and thank you.