Author Topic: The Bully Boys  (Read 22662 times)

Offline Brick Hardcastle

• Salutes: 12
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: The Bully Boys
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 07:38:20 am »
Hey dragonmere! We're very interested in more members who want to play competitively! Please send me a private message telling me your Steam name and a bit about yourself, or just post here if you're an open book personality-wise. Otherwise, add me and Gilder as friends and catch us in-game sometime. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 07:42:24 am by Brick Hardcastle »

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 05:20:18 am »
We're working in some group play time/practice on Mon/Thurs/Fri at 6pm EST/3pm PST. Any parties interested in joining are welcomed to hop in. Just look for some of our boys & girls.

At other times just look for RNAS No.3 in the match list and you can usually find me.

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 07:37:20 pm »
Add champions of the Icarus Sky Tournament to our assets :D

Offline TehPao

• Salutes: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2013, 08:24:10 pm »
Champions with a mouth. Glad to have played with you all, but it was extremely rude.

Offline Squash

• Salutes: 71
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2013, 08:25:18 pm »

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2013, 08:42:09 pm »
Already discussed that and apologized mid match and post match. We reprimanded the crew mate for his behavior and he regrets his actions. He was caught up in the moment and blurted that out on his own. It did not echo the sentiment of the rest of BFS. We were certainly not treating the fight as such nor even talking like that in crew/captain/vent chat.

It was nice to run against you Falcons. I really would like to do it again and I pray Ofi's relative is ok.

Offline Brick Hardcastle

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2013, 09:04:13 pm »
I can only echo Gilder's sentiments. We have nothing but respect for the Falconeers. Our best wishes are with Ofiach right now.

Also, this :D

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2013, 09:21:47 pm »
The occasional rude comment came from both sides. No need to dwell on it.

Thanks for the great matches today guys, and congratulations on taking the title. You fully deserve it.

As for me, looks like my first tournament title is gonna have to be put on hold... Again...

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2013, 09:25:49 pm »
I never saw one from them, guess I wasn't paying attention to it when they did.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2013, 09:27:05 pm »
Nothing major. As I said, no need to worry about it.

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2013, 03:31:58 am »
Alright sounds good. Back on track, I do want to give a shout out that we are looking for a few more people. Keeping up with the competitive scene does place a strain on folks. We highly value our substitute roster, which played a huge role in the Sky Tourney, and we definitely want to expand it. With talk of 3v3 in the future and such coming that means fielding another ship. While the numbers are in place, real life happens and when it happens, if we are short, it places a needless strain on the team to fill a role. Also to protect burn out we want to build up a strong rotating roster. This includes pilots.

Part of the reason that BFS is a part of BB and not it's own separate entity is because we wanted to plan ahead to bring more in and not just have our entire community relying on one team. That said we are looking for players who want to up their game and get into big matches. Take their enjoyment of GOIO to a new level. Those applying as pilots will need to work with me and Brick directly. But you will be expected to understand all the roles and be able to handle them. It takes a good crew to support a good pilot but a pilot has to be aware of not only the limits of their ship but also crews. Firing angles, rebuild times, it all factors in. Trust in your crew is one thing, but even the best crew can't withstand heavy bombardment forever.

Offline Ofiach

• Salutes: 25
    • [FALC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 03:55:04 pm »
I unfortunately missed all the fun dealing with a car wreck. Life gave me a nice dry fisting Saturday morning. However if something needs to be talked about talk to me on steam about it Steam name Ofiach. I'm finally done with most of the insurance paperwork.

I've heard alot of unfortunate things about BFS today since I got back on steam. I know alot of you guys and I'm having a hard time understanding what happened. I'm putting this here to cover my own ass TBH. If this degrades I want everyone to see I'm not coming in pissed I just want to figure out what the hell happened.

Thanks

Offline Gentlemanriot

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2013, 02:14:44 am »
Half tempted to put in based on that picture alone.  :)

Offline Brick Hardcastle

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 08:38:36 am »
Not only do we have a pretty gosh-darn awesome picture for our recruitment page, we also have a Sky Tournament Championship team and a really great community. Just drop me your steam name if you'd like to join The Bully Boys.

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 12:12:52 am »
Just wanted to say great match today; you guys are always bringing innovative builds and pushing the meta. Looking forward to fighting you guys in a few weeks.