Author Topic: I made a Ramming Spire Build (Other Ram ship discussion)  (Read 14292 times)

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: I made a Ramming Spire Build (Other Ram ship discussion)
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2015, 12:33:58 pm »
I've had it done to me ONCE and I NEVER WISH FOR SUCH A THING TO HAPPEN EVER AGAIN.

FFS

Speaking of, Ram Gally build: Hwacha/H.Carro left with Gat up top, Mino/Hwacha right, either Harpoon or Gat on back.

Approach with your right side, disabling and knocking them around, the swing around to left and open up with the gat, Carro, and Hwacha, before swinging again and Harpooning, kicking it into reverse gear with Moonshine.

No escape because Engines and Balloon gone, + Mino screwing with them, then gat to armor strip and Harpoon to keep them there indefinitely and drag them in.

What d'you think?
Manage to do all of that before they kill you and I'll be shocked if you don't kill them, also remember Galleons turn slowly even with claw, better to moonshine and wait with guns till they're on side, or poon ram and then guns. :)

OR
Double hwacha right, turn with claw till front is inline with them, the rebuilding time of their whole ship (assuming your gunners hit) should give you a damage free moonshine ram and finish with guns if they're still alive. :)

Spire ram build: Since this post was made, I have seen a few people attempt such (unfortunately for them on long range maps) add this to the recent paritan spire guide and you have a deadly build. :)

I'll defer to your advice, I usually Goldfish/Pyra ram, so I have no experience with ramming Galleons.

Also, I am the only one who calls Galleons Gallys/Gallies?

Offline Indreams

• Salutes: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2015, 04:15:59 pm »

Well, this is a Galley:

and this is a Galleon:

Our Galleon feels more like the second one. Probably why I don't call Galleons Gallys/Gallies.

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2015, 11:34:22 pm »

Well, this is a Galley:

and this is a Galleon:

Our Galleon feels more like the second one. Probably why I don't call Galleons Gallys/Gallies.

I have an idea for a thread, now.