Author Topic: Keep Tabs on People  (Read 14567 times)

Offline Tropo

• Salutes: 31
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
Re: Keep Tabs on People
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2015, 09:19:34 pm »
i get what you are all saying

but the idea of even having private hatred for some one is still counter productive and doesn't help you the game or muse

even the most brutal of actions in real life can before given every 3 months i unblock everyone on my list mainly because i can't remember why i blocked them i feel its a good think to up block

i have seen some horrible screen shots of people that have whole lobby's blocked which i feel would be counter to the team work based game and i wouldn't encourage anyone to build up that much hatred that you have to write it down

FORGIVE AND MOVE ON

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2015, 12:00:15 am »
i get what you are all saying

but the idea of even having private hatred for some one is still counter productive and doesn't help you the game or muse

even the most brutal of actions in real life can before given every 3 months i unblock everyone on my list mainly because i can't remember why i blocked them i feel its a good think to up block

i have seen some horrible screen shots of people that have whole lobby's blocked which i feel would be counter to the team work based game and i wouldn't encourage anyone to build up that much hatred that you have to write it down

FORGIVE AND MOVE ON

that is a valid point.  I've unblocked people I can't remember what I blocked them for, and they seemed alright (back when I blocked people.  I don't do that so much anymore.)

but while the original idea stemmed from remembering why people are blocked, I think this would be useful for a lot more than that, and for those reasons, I still want to see it get implemented.

but, the rest of the team may see it differently, and I'll let them decide.

Offline sparklerfish

• Salutes: 124
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • DJ mixes and original tracks on SoundCloud
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2015, 03:06:57 am »
I don't know, I don't always just want to "forgive and move on".  If someone routinely causes my gaming experience to be bad I'm not going to want to waste my time playing with them.  Why would I unblock someone who ruins my fun?  I can just leave the lobby and find one I'll actually enjoy if I can see "oh hey, I have this person blocked for a really good reason and I don't want to play with them"

Offline GeoRmr

• Salutes: 178
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • Storm Ryders
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2015, 07:14:47 am »
I don't know, I don't always just want to "forgive and move on".  If someone routinely causes my gaming experience to be bad I'm not going to want to waste my time playing with them.  Why would I unblock someone who ruins my fun?  I can just leave the lobby and find one I'll actually enjoy if I can see "oh hey, I have this person blocked for a really good reason and I don't want to play with them"

BLOCK THEM, YES, GOOD, BLOCK THEM ALL!

Offline Patched Wizard

• Salutes: 43
    • [+]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2015, 09:30:07 am »

I hope i'm on this list. If not could you pencil me in? They seem like my kind of community.  :P
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:57:36 am by Patched Wizard »

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2015, 11:53:27 am »