Author Topic: AN OPEN LETTER TO THE SANDSTORM REPUBLIC (SREP)  (Read 19925 times)

Offline -Anakin-

• Salutes: 47
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO THE SANDSTORM REPUBLIC (SREP)
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2015, 07:49:40 pm »
We at Sandstorm Republic apologise sincerely to you and regret any slander you may have felt was brought against you. It was not our intention to slander you or to make any false accusations and we apologise unreservedly, especially for any distress caused.

We would however like to address your claims of ghosting and stacked lobbies - ghosting is explicitly against the rules of our clan listed on our steam page and any member of SREP caught doing this will be immediately removed. While we do often have members spectating games, they do not partake in any ghosting and are simply waiting for an open crew slot or are AFK. If you do observe any of our members participating in this behaviour then please alert a member of our leadership as soon as you can.

The full SREP rule RE: Ghosting can be read here: "Sandstorm absolutely does not permit any hacking, ghosting (screen-cheating), cheating or altering of the gameplay experience through any means that is outside of the game console and established rules. This is something the Leadership takes very seriously, and is grounds for a ban."

As for the stacked lobbies, this is an unavoidable consequences of us liking to play with as many members of our clan as possible. We do often form private matches for this reason but sometimes it is unavoidable.

I hope that we can continue to discuss this in a civil and mature manner and come to an agreeable ceasefire.

Offline Alexor Huxley

• Salutes: 9
    • [ATR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2015, 09:22:13 pm »
I'm so confused, but I too shall stand with the Tank. If only for fear of being flattened by a wall of caps.

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2015, 09:22:53 pm »
THE TANK!!

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2015, 11:33:20 pm »
LONG LIVE THE TANK

Offline Ruairi

• Salutes: 6
    • [ƤƦ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2015, 11:37:29 pm »
As Tropo said, this needs to be locked and moved.

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 11:56:32 pm »
This thread has been discussed along a few members of CA and other Mods and it was felt that while the insult in the Original Post is frowned upon the post from Anakin that apologise to Tank plus the general humours replies other players does not merit for this thread to be locked at this time.

Having said that, we are keeping an eye on things and Muse are kept informed of all information available. And if this thread were to degrade to the point of breaking the code of conducts, we would step in.

I should also mention that if anyone feel that any members of CA or Moderators have acted in a way that is not respectful of the Code of Conduct, or acted in a fair manner, you can send a report as you would with other players and also send an email to abuse@musegames.com, you can attach anything that you feel is relevant to this. This email can also be used for other players as well if you need to attach any files or add more details after the fact.

As long as this can remain in a civil and mature manner, it will remain open.

Thank you to everyone, for keeping this civil and mature so far.

Offline DoubleMDownie

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 15
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2015, 12:10:38 am »
Hell yea I STAND WITH THE TANK!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 12:13:41 am by DoubleMDownie »

Offline Col.Lance Sander

• Salutes: 1
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2015, 03:41:13 am »
I STAND BY THE TANK! THE CHAMPION OF THE PEOPLE!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:43:48 am by Col.Lance Sander »

Offline Patched Wizard

• Salutes: 43
    • [+]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2015, 04:52:57 am »

FOR THE TANK!

I see Geo that you have your "block player" function hotkeyed to the spacebar again.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 04:55:17 am by Patched Wizard »

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2015, 06:33:27 am »
I STAND WITH THE TANK!

Well actually I shall stand a safe distance behind the tank, out of harms way.. Well with a face full of fumes...