Author Topic: I'm Scared to Drive  (Read 7176 times)

Offline Indreams

• Salutes: 105
    • View Profile
I'm Scared to Drive
« on: February 02, 2015, 04:17:55 pm »
I'm kinda scared to drive because when I'm reversing, I know I'll turn the handle the GOIO way and *BOOM*

I'll also try to change altitude, use kero, drink moonshine, and wish for an impact bumper during accidents.

I'll also think that 18-wheelers are galleons and try to stay away from their broadsides.

I'd think Prius is a squid and get scared about fire.

And this is a mobula.

I'll yell at it to lift up and get out of the way.

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Scared to Drive
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 05:30:17 am »
The only thing you need to remember is using alcohol to drive faster is forbidden.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 05:57:26 am »
Play Gran Turismo and you'll have no problems driving. All the driving games do help. That and drive at night. After work traffic, close to midnight. Roads are totally vacant. I probably logged all my driving training, surface and freeways, all after 10pm at night with likely a good burnt of those after midnight. Then I transitioned into more day driving. Course when I did that I decided I'd rather drive at night more cause of all the idiots on the road during the day and my clear lack of bond car weaponry to handle them.

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 06:09:47 am »
When in doubt invest in a pilots license, cause then you could avoid most of the idiocy, and most areas have a regional municipal airport anyways so it's not like you'll be wanting for service facilities.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 08:49:43 am »
Or take a page from xX The Tank Xx's book and get one of those gas guzzling giant behemoths..

Offline Lieutenant Noir

• Salutes: 17
    • [❤™]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 11:43:18 am »
Play a game called
Wipeout HD

Offline Indreams

• Salutes: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 09:25:44 pm »
So, I've been driving around for sometime now, adding hazard to the road.  :D

It's just like piloting a Squid. As long as I'm not facing Flamethrowers, Mines, Carronades, and Hwachas on the road, I should be fine.

It's a shame the car doesn't work with a Phoenix Claw though.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2015, 03:01:10 pm »
I find driving more like driving a pyramidion (after the Nerf)
Once you get your momentum and speed up, turning is lethal, so you should slow before turns.
After turning getting back upto speed is a real pain, and failing that gear change is like having an Artemis shoot out your engines! You stall, come to a stop and the vehicle behind you rams you up the rear bumper...

Although I get  the weirdest of looks when trying to fix the engine on the bus... So public transport is out of the window..

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2015, 03:52:16 pm »
I find driving more like driving a pyramidion (after the Nerf)
Once you get your momentum and speed up, turning is lethal, so you should slow before turns.
After turning getting back upto speed is a real pain, and failing that gear change is like having an Artemis shoot out your engines! You stall, come to a stop and the vehicle behind you rams you up the rear bumper...

Although I get  the weirdest of looks when trying to fix the engine on the bus... So public transport is out of the window..

Mate, that's because you were using a mallet. Use Wrench for engines. Or Spanner.