Author Topic: what happened to rp  (Read 11535 times)

Offline QUY

• Salutes: 6
    • [♞]
    • View Profile
what happened to rp
« on: January 22, 2015, 12:49:09 am »
It seems that all that is posted here are FF stores, and not that i don't love them but i would love to to have some real rp from time to time. i cnat be the only one

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
Re: what happened to rp
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 02:53:45 am »
Not everything is based on being stories.
Check out the burning skies tavern.

Also define "real rp." It could just be the difference between first person and third person writing. :)

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 03:43:18 am »
Dry season? all I know is that the main players have left the scene, such as gryphos.

Offline Jester Schulz

• Salutes: 4
    • [BLFI]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 08:15:53 am »
It's a dry season. When the Skies Have No Limits locked things slowed down a lot. BrdLineAzn is working on something right now and the Skies Have No Limits thread has been unlocked so hopefully things might start up again in the near future. Again, I stress hopefully.

Maybe things just need some sort of big kicker. Not to mention, things like Burning Skies tavern took a lot of time to plan out and coordinate. Some people don't have the time to think something like Burning Skies out and only have the time to write FF. That's the case with me. Not to mention, I'm fairly new with writing FF and in no way would I be able to start something like Burning Skies.

For the Skies Have No Limits, we just need one of the foundation rp'ers to start the story and thread back up.

Offline QUY

• Salutes: 6
    • [♞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 11:02:50 pm »
It's a dry season. When the Skies Have No Limits locked things slowed down a lot. BrdLineAzn is working on something right now and the Skies Have No Limits thread has been unlocked so hopefully things might start up again in the near future. Again, I stress hopefully.

Maybe things just need some sort of big kicker. Not to mention, things like Burning Skies tavern took a lot of time to plan out and coordinate. Some people don't have the time to think something like Burning Skies out and only have the time to write FF. That's the case with me. Not to mention, I'm fairly new with writing FF and in no way would I be able to start something like Burning Skies.

For the Skies Have No Limits, we just need one of the foundation rp'ers to start the story and thread back up.

maybe your right

Offline Jester Schulz

• [BLFI]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 12:12:13 am »
When BrdLineAzn said that he was working on something and that the Skies Have No Limits would be unlocked I got really excited because I've been writing FF and I wanted to try some rp'ing. That was maybe a little bit less than a month ago so now I've decided to just continue with my story and await some sort of kicker that would start the rp community back up.

Hopefully my thinking is correct when I say that adventure mode might be the kicker that the cantina needs. That, or some knight in copper armor.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 02:18:51 am »
Dry season? all I know is that the main players have left the scene, such as gryphos.

Gryphos say anything? I know he pretty much vanished and mentioned some other projects he was working on. Dunno what tho.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 02:22:42 am »

Gryphos say anything? I know he pretty much vanished and mentioned some other projects he was working on. Dunno what tho.
I'm not in the RP scene at all, but I do know Gryphos became a CA a couple months ago (November?) and I haven't seen him more than once since

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 03:11:41 pm »

I'm not in the RP scene at all, but I do know Gryphos became a CA a couple months ago (November?) and I haven't seen him more than once since

More or less, before he vanished I ask and gave me permission to use his characters. Also sorry for such a long delay, work has rarely give me free time to finish.

Offline Jester Schulz

• [BLFI]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2015, 03:49:15 pm »

More or less, before he vanished I ask and gave me permission to use his characters. Also sorry for such a long delay, work has rarely give me free time to finish.

Dont worry. We understand. We are just ready for something new. Things have been just be pretty boring here. We understand that everyone has priorities that come first. Take your time.

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 04:36:49 pm »
I've been waiting for Bdr to finish... whatever it is he's working on. He'll have as much time as he'll need.

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 10:21:41 pm »
Well, I've just opened a tavern, and I need a bartender and some patrons!

Free drinks if you tell the bartender I sent you!

Heck, free drinks if you ARE the bartender!