Author Topic: A Newfound conspiracy  (Read 8875 times)

Offline RethBurn

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 71
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
A Newfound conspiracy
« on: January 13, 2015, 04:07:53 am »
Gentlemen, I feel I must once again tarnish my metaphorical vocal chords to bring you a sad truth.

It's not just a truth about me, or about the game, it's about You.
You, me, everyone. We are ALL under this scheme, and MUSE is just taking advantage of us at this point.

I'm not talking physical advantage, or mental. No, my friends, we are the honey-pot. A ghostly honey-pot

Ask yourself, have you ever -really- been hurt by the flames crashing into the ship? Or has the flak destroyed your lithe frame and left but a miserable pile of scrap in it's wake, ONLY to wake you up on an identical ship with your body unscathed?!

I'll be straight with you: MUSE GAMES, HAS TURNED US INTO GHOSTS.

They've chained out souls to the vessels of the ships, and each time a new person joins, they have him killed and join the crowd of THE DAMNED JUST WAITING FOR RELEASE. Just yesterday, I managed to get this photo on a ship, after I trying to Ghost-bust our captain:

I believe I've spoken my case. This is an outrage, and we should do something about this case.

WITH OUR NEWFOUND IMMORTALITY. LET US RAGE ON TO NEW YORK, STORM THE HEADQUARTERS AND DEFEAT OUR CRUEL TASKMASTERS. LET US CREATE A FREE ENVIROMENT FOR THE VIRTUALLY DEAD!

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: A Newfound conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 04:18:27 am »

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 12:07:48 pm »
If Muse has slain my mortal form, and soul bound my spirit to an infernal war machine, why do I feel most alive when causing carnage in the skies? Food in the real world has been tasting bland. Moving what I think is my physical form even in the most violent ways provides less stimulus. Yet the roar of the guns and the weeping of my shattered opponents in game grows ever more vibrant. I think these days I get most of my nutrition from newbie tears. I check my pulse against the reload time of a mine launcher. The feeling of happiness is nearly indistinguishable from the sound of an opponent's hull armor dropping.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Offline RethBurn

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 71
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 12:47:55 pm »
We no longer sustain ourselves from Hot dogs or a good salad. As spirits, emotions and feelings are all we are. NOTHING MORE than what remains in the people we once were. What Psyche that remains are all but the inevitable flickering light as our souls grow distended and uprooted from our vessels long gone.

IT's like an evil dream that we are far too long into to quit, and now the only hope we have is to atleast find solace in an uproar!

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 01:17:32 pm »
I suspect you may have it the wrong way around. Muse has developed a less than satisfactory simulation known as the "real world" to distract us from the purity that is airship combat. It has trapped ignorant souls in this "real world" while those who have found true enlightenment do endless battle in the skies. Embrace the truth of your aerial existence. Become one with the floating death machine and leave the concerns of your "meat self" behind.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 04:39:51 am »
I suspect you may have it the wrong way around. Muse has developed a less than satisfactory simulation known as the "real world" to distract us from the purity that is airship combat. It has trapped ignorant souls in this "real world" while those who have found true enlightenment do endless battle in the skies. Embrace the truth of your aerial existence. Become one with the floating death machine and leave the concerns of your "meat self" behind.

He's right you know....

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 09:41:02 am »
Male Engineer elite costume is beginning to look awfully familiar now..

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 12:30:41 pm »

If I had photoshop capabilities right now, I would so replace that boulder with a Mine.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 01:51:42 pm »
just use gimp.

its pretty simple to put the mine there since the fingers arent wrapping around the rock.

so its a simple matter of creating a 2nd layer on top to patch the mine over the rock.

The text tho... is kinda annoying.