Author Topic: Match completion?  (Read 15670 times)

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
Re: Match completion?
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2015, 01:40:48 pm »
I was at 100% for most of my goi time. The other day the game crashed, in a way was that i wasn't even able to reconnect to the match moments later, so it instantly jumped to 97%. Why even have the number if it's going to be this meaningless?

This is exactly the reason it resets. I don't know why all of you are whining about it resetting every month. It still gets a quite accurate picture of the leave count, and if you crash in a bad time - it doesn't screw you over. I think this system is great actually, or at least way better than the leave counter from before.

I think resetting on a monthly basis is a bit too regular, as I said there are people who hide behind false numbers to hide their true colours...
:-\

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2015, 03:03:39 pm »
Hmm. Since I can no longer keep my levels low via not doing achievements, perhaps I can lower the completion rate to ridiculous numbers.

Offline GeoRmr

• Salutes: 178
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • Storm Ryders
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2015, 03:53:11 pm »
Hmm. Since I can no longer keep my levels low via not doing achievements, perhaps I can lower the completion rate to ridiculous numbers.

play only cp and alt+f4 before the final point every time

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 03:24:39 pm »
Keyvias answered:

"It doesn't reset I found out.  It just counts matches in the past 30 days in a rolling style."

Personally, I think that this number should be increased to 60 or 90 days, the 30-day system seem too benign.