Author Topic: Version 1.3.9 Release Notes  (Read 41244 times)

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: Version 1.3.9 Release Notes
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2014, 12:40:28 am »
Yeah, everything Exterminator is getting at. I get stuck on all of those very frustrating places increasingly more often with patches that try and fix it. I don't know exactly why it's thought & put into the patch notes that it is fixed, when it's noticeably worse than before, but it's a real bummer to think "hey, maybe now I won't let my boats sink because I can't get away from the railing" only to find the railing is even more interested than before  in impeding my cycles

Offline Wundsalz

• Salutes: 72
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2014, 09:04:11 am »
I've experienced a lot of new movement related bugs as well since the patch. Especially movement close to rails seems to be a gamble now.
Here are two videos showing how I get stuck/sucked into the rails at the goldies back engine and the rails at the side engines:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm-rldr8JEo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ4GpHBwzDs

Offline Extirminator

• Salutes: 56
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2014, 12:14:57 pm »
I've experienced a lot of new movement related bugs as well since the patch. Especially movement close to rails seems to be a gamble now.
Here are two videos showing how I get stuck/sucked into the rails at the goldies back engine and the rails at the side engines:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm-rldr8JEo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ4GpHBwzDs

This particular movement glitch was in the game for a while now, but it appears to be more frequent now, and happening on every piece if geometry/component and on any ship. Especially when ship are accelerating to high speeds.

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2015, 08:59:48 am »
- Fixed some cases where characters could get stuck on ship geometry

I wonder if this fix has been fixed yet or if it stays as ridiculous as it is now.

And why is the projectile explosion of the Artemis still the same as the explosion of the Banshee?

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 04:41:09 am »
- Fixed some cases where characters could get stuck on ship geometry

I wonder if this fix has been fixed yet or if it stays as ridiculous as it is now.

And why is the projectile explosion of the Artemis still the same as the explosion of the Banshee?

Must be someone's birthday.

Speaking of that.. holy hell. One could run a 5banshee all-mobulas match on his/her birthday. Has anyone done this before?

(And I hope there's [Cake] involved *ba dum tss*)

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 06:39:48 am »
After me and DJ Logicalia both got level 45 engineer at the same time.
In celebration we ran an all banshee mobula. So fun.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2015, 09:55:05 am »
After me and DJ Logicalia both got level 45 engineer at the same time.
In celebration we ran an all banshee mobula. So fun.

Can confirm, was fun.

It's not the most effective build, kinda like an all flak spire, but it's a lot of fun and when it works, it feels amazing, also like a flak spire.

Offline sparklerfish

• Salutes: 124
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • DJ mixes and original tracks on SoundCloud
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2015, 12:44:11 pm »
Since the "fix" I find myself getting stuck on guns too, notably front heavy guns on spire and goldfish.  One moment I'm standing behind the gun, trying to spot enemies, the next I'm suddenly floating up onto the gun and it's very hard to get down (especially on spire as there is a wall in the way).  I also sometimes fall through the guns inexplicably, especially on spire.

Bottom deck of junker, if I walk close to the side of the ramp sometimes I will start floating up and end up halfway through to the top deck stuck between them, though that one is a bit easier to jump out of (still loses valuable time).

Offline DJ Logicalia

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2015, 12:52:33 pm »
Since the "fix" I find myself getting stuck on guns too, notably front heavy guns on spire and goldfish.  One moment I'm standing behind the gun, trying to spot enemies, the next I'm suddenly floating up onto the gun and it's very hard to get down (especially on spire as there is a wall in the way).  I also sometimes fall through the guns inexplicably, especially on spire.

Bottom deck of junker, if I walk close to the side of the ramp sometimes I will start floating up and end up halfway through to the top deck stuck between them, though that one is a bit easier to jump out of (still loses valuable time).

I was on a spire that died the other day because I couldn't get unstuck from the main gun to get to the balloon. Please fix T_T

Offline Replaceable

• [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2015, 04:11:32 pm »
I emailed them well over 2 weeks ago, as did exterminator, as did wolfprints I think.

If you haven't emailed them, do it. Do it now.

Offline Extirminator

• Salutes: 56
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2015, 06:37:06 pm »
I emailed them well over 2 weeks ago, as did exterminator, as did wolfprints I think.

If you haven't emailed them, do it. Do it now.

No need for it, muse is well aware of the issue and have the fixes finished as of a few days ago. As I understood correctly it is now on testing to check if everything is alright with the fix, and will air with the new update. Which a little bird whispered to me might contain some well anticipated new guns and a less well anticipated stamina based system.

Offline Dutch Vanya

• Salutes: 107
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2015, 06:40:12 pm »
No need for it, muse is well aware of the issue and have the fixes finished as of a few days ago. As I understood correctly it is now on testing to check if everything is alright with the fix, and will air with the new update. Which a little bird whispered to me might contain some well anticipated new guns and a less well anticipated stamina based system.
Oh, yea?

Offline Replaceable

• [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2015, 06:40:36 pm »
Good news and bad news.

Thanks for the update 8)

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2015, 06:51:09 pm »

Offline Alexor Huxley

• Salutes: 9
    • [ATR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2015, 11:10:47 pm »
stamina based system

Oh please no
I second this expression of dread. I see ships being sunken a lot more quickly if this is true.

"Sorry cap, my adrenaline couldn't keep up. I just wasn't terrified for my life enough to maintain my body's heightened state of activity and keep up repairs. Maybe you should buy a coffee maker for your next commission."