Author Topic: Left-handed Artemis  (Read 4014 times)

Offline Wolfprints

• Salutes: 5
    • [WOLF]
    • View Profile
Left-handed Artemis
« on: December 20, 2014, 07:25:04 pm »
I've known for quite a while that the Artemis is my favorite gun in the game, and that I'm more accurate with it than with any other gun, and today, after 10 months of playing this game, I finally realized why. The Artemis is a left-handed gun.

If you look at the animation while on the gun, the Artemis is the ONLY gun that is on the left side. A few are center aligned (Light Flak, Harpoon, Morter, and Carronade) and all the rest are on the right side.

Has anyone else noticed this, or know why this may be? Also, if you are left-handed, do you find the Artemis easier to use? Do righties find it harder?

Offline Bronzium

• Salutes: 11
    • [HMCS]
    • View Profile
Re: Left-handed Artemis
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 08:28:51 pm »
I've known for quite a while that the Artemis is my favorite gun in the game, and that I'm more accurate with it than with any other gun, and today, after 10 months of playing this game, I finally realized why. The Artemis is a left-handed gun.

If you look at the animation while on the gun, the Artemis is the ONLY gun that is on the left side. A few are center aligned (Light Flak, Harpoon, Morter, and Carronade) and all the rest are on the right side.

Has anyone else noticed this, or know why this may be? Also, if you are left-handed, do you find the Artemis easier to use? Do righties find it harder?
In the off-and-on experiences I've had handing an Artemis, I do find it's a tad easier to aim with. Not because its a straight-shot bullet like some other weapons, but indeed due to it's left-handed viewpoint. I myself am a lefty (except with a few items in particular), and I guess it is a tad easier to aim and fire with.