Author Topic: What class is most OP?  (Read 19993 times)

Offline Indreams

• Salutes: 105
    • View Profile
Re: What class is most OP?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2014, 04:39:25 pm »
I must disagree. As I disagree, I must provide a counterargument. When one ponders the question "What class is most OP?", one must come to the conclusion that the lower-class is the most powerful. When we are discussing the sheer power of a class, the lower-class, being the most numerous, is invariably the most powerful.

The power of the lower-class is often disregarded because the lower-class lacks the ability to organize. However, once organize, this class becomes a force of nature, radically transforming the social, economic, and political structures. Their collective powers have been best exemplified by the sans-culottes of the French revolution.

Yes, but after all is said and done, their leaders invariably become Upper Class individuals.  Therefore, one must conclude that the Upper Class is the most OP.  Good day to you sirrah!

No, but the power still came from the lower-class. If we are discussing which class has the most power, lower-class has the most power.

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 09:43:56 pm »
Not if the president uses his launch codes.

Offline Indreams

• Salutes: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2014, 04:51:20 pm »

Surely you aren't serious.
The president does not wield nuclear weapons like he would a pen or a veto.
I quote, General Colin Powell, when I say "the use of nuclear weapons is ... useless. They could not be used."
Nuclear weapons is not a weapon for the upper class.
I find your arguement invalid. However, I found it hard to answer (hence the long wait to reply). Have my salute, sir!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:02:26 pm by Indreams »

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2014, 05:02:23 pm »
Air power is a tool of the Upper class, it is even implied in the name Upper Class. While the peasantry may be needed to construct these behemoths of the sky they are invariably commanded and crewed by the cream of society. The lower class's strength lies in numbers where as the upper class's strength comes from knowledge and ingenuity. In the air numbers only serve to weigh a ship down; where as knowledge and ingenuity can maximize the effectiveness of every man.

Let the Peasantry wage their wars on foot. Duels in the sky are a gentleman's domain.

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2014, 05:09:57 pm »
Let the Peasantry wage their wars on foot. Duels in the sky are a gentleman's domain.

I can taste the artemis form here. And the mercury...

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2014, 11:01:34 pm »

Surely you aren't serious.
The president does not wield nuclear weapons like he would a pen or a veto.
I quote, General Colin Powell, when I say "the use of nuclear weapons is ... useless. They could not be used."
Nuclear weapons is not a weapon for the upper class.
I find your arguement invalid. However, I found it hard to answer (hence the long wait to reply). Have my salute, sir!

Indeed, I was in fact joking.  You had me stymied, and so I threw out the first thing that came to mind.

Now, when Hamster says,

I can wholeheartedly agree.

Also, I believe I have discovered which class is the most OP. 

This class, gentlemen, ladies, is the Spectator.  Now before you denounce me as mad, let me explain.  Not only are they invisible, they are the fastest known class, they know where everyone is, and they can always get into a superior position.  Indeed, if they had guns, I think we would all be, ah, 'Screwed', as the peasants put it.

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2014, 03:02:22 am »
Y'all forgetting the most op of them all. Sometimes not even Spectators can catch a glimpse of them.
They are so op, Muse did not allow them to stay in the battlefield for even a few minutes.
They are swift and agile, no player can control them, no gun can hit them. For all I know, neither terrain nor map bounderies can stop them.

Of course I am talking about The Birds.

Offline Tanya Phenole

• Salutes: 92
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2014, 04:05:32 pm »
Spectators OP for sure.

Esp casting ones

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2014, 04:39:25 pm »
Spectators OP for sure.

Esp casting ones

and the spies who relay enemy positions.. They are so OP!

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2014, 07:35:16 pm »
Y'all forgetting the most op of them all. Sometimes not even Spectators can catch a glimpse of them.
They are so op, Muse did not allow them to stay in the battlefield for even a few minutes.
They are swift and agile, no player can control them, no gun can hit them. For all I know, neither terrain nor map bounderies can stop them.

Of course I am talking about The Birds.

Oh god, I thought we had all agreed never to talk about those horrendously OP things.  Never again... *starts rocking back and forth*

...never again...