Author Topic: Press b to mark priority targets  (Read 19655 times)

Offline Mezhu

• Salutes: 33
    • [Sgar]
    • View Profile
Re: Press b to mark priority targets
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 03:11:25 pm »
is it just me or this function gained an increase in use recently. Before posting this I havent been seeing it and then suddenly nearly every vet I know does it.

It is just you kek

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2014, 05:51:31 pm »
Literally the first time I heard about this feature was when I had to fix a bug with it not disappearing on dead ships.

That sounds kinda cool. Like air graveyards.

Might be cool to see dark souls style ghost ships doing their last moments before splintering into pieces.

impractical I know... but still.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 05:55:00 pm »
Literally the first time I heard about this feature was when I had to fix a bug with it not disappearing on dead ships.

Oh, that reminds me. If a ship is spotted with the captain's spot, and you die (with the enemy ship still spotted) the cross-hair remains for the duration of the respawn screen

Offline ramjamslam

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 63
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2014, 06:41:42 pm »
It took me a while to find this screenshot, but I knew it was there somewhere.  I think it was released in release 1.3.3 in October 2013.

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2014, 09:52:23 pm »

Oh, that reminds me. If a ship is spotted with the captain's spot, and you die (with the enemy ship still spotted) the cross-hair remains for the duration of the respawn screen

Send it in to feedback@musegames.com. Nothing I can do to fix it now :P I probably know how though.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2014, 09:58:15 pm »

Send it in to feedback@musegames.com. Nothing I can do to fix it now :P I probably know how though.
Right, I just like to complain

\o\

/o/

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2014, 10:39:05 pm »
I used captain's spot for a very long time, and it can be rebinded in options, control, keybinding, captain's spot, under helm(?).