Author Topic: Signs You've Been Playing Too Much GoIO  (Read 51868 times)

Offline AndersHyrule

• Salutes: 0
    • [SMBC]
    • View Profile
Re: Signs You've Been Playing Too Much GoIO
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2015, 08:21:07 pm »
Grahhhhh.  I hate it when people mention LoI, because then I get all jealous I wasn't there.  :'(

i feel your pain i was there way before the matchmaking system was added so i got to use that old lobby system and it was wonderful but the current team i run are all friends whom i got to join the game way after the matchmaking system was added (they still cant fly for the life of them so im stuck flying not that i mind i cant repair or shoot even if i was held at gunpoint)

Offline AndersHyrule

• Salutes: 0
    • [SMBC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2015, 08:25:17 pm »
78. i think we are on right??? well anyway when you know each and every person personally that you are playing with. (oh how nice it is to be a small community its amazing this game stays afloat with only 200-400 people online at a time normally games need at least 1000 from what i know to stay afloat but this game somehow manages to thrive with this community) i cant wait for the ps4 community to come in so much fresh meat ... i know im a jerk for saying this but im going to enjoy being that captain to take on large numbers of new ps4 players and telling them to do their own thing((i love to help new players but my method of teaching is a little odd since i just throw you in a practice session with me and start attacking basically forcing them to learn through doing and trial +error works really really well with some and others just get pissed))

Offline Indreams

• Salutes: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2015, 08:50:24 pm »
79? When you have a dream about a hot fix, which changed Minotaur gun. It was a projectile gun that had a large explosion as a termination effect. It was soooo darn cool.

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2015, 05:13:10 pm »
79? When you have a dream about a hot fix, which changed Minotaur gun. It was a projectile gun that had a large explosion as a termination effect. It was soooo darn cool.

This is what it should have been!

And to everyone who might have been confused, I didn't get to experience Lobbies of Icarus, so I'm jealous because there was no WAY for me to be there.