Author Topic: Ability to change settings without exiting to main menu  (Read 4097 times)

Offline nake

• Salutes: 6
    • [RZ]
    • View Profile
    • My programming, robotics and geek forum (spanish)
Ability to change settings without exiting to main menu
« on: April 01, 2013, 04:49:34 pm »
So, you are waiting for the match to start, and you notice that the volume it's messed up. You think "well, let's change the settings" but then you realize that you have to get out of that waiting room to the main menu in order to enter the setting menu.
So yo quickly exit, change everything and when you are about to come back: someone took your slot.

So, my suggestion. Add a button or something to change settings while you are waiting to start a battle.

You can also wait until the match starts and the game loads, and then change the settings while in-flight, but I'm not sure if that's healthy xD Specially in maps where fight starts early and what you are trying to change is something like the video settings, that need a few seconds to take effect.

Sorry if this was already suggested, and thanks in advance.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Ability to change settings without exiting to main menu
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 04:51:02 pm »
This seems familiar, might be a duplicate thread. I'm not sure. Regardless, I have to agree that it's silly. Having the options along the top with all the other menus would help a lot.