Author Topic: A rant of my own...  (Read 4963 times)

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
A rant of my own...
« on: November 20, 2014, 11:53:15 am »
I joined shortly before the Steam Sale began and due to this I had the pleasure of meeting some great teachers and new friends in the pre-sale community, but then came the hoard... Don't get me wrong, I am often accused of bashing all of them but I'm not, we did get good new people from the sale! And I wish them a happy future in guns! If I have room on my ship I welcome them aboard and help them learn, even if only the basics, if someone's willing to learn I'll not shun them away, my problem is with the trolls, racists and other scum the internet is known to harbour... A block list bigger than my friends list and a mostly inactive friends list..
I get this off my chest now as the trolls begin to vanish and I hope to see my old friends again soon and make many more along the way!

Offline RedRoach

• Salutes: 23
    • View Profile
Re: A rant of my own...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 12:00:55 pm »
Yes, let us have a toast to clear skies from here forward!

I feel like with the ocean of players now falling it will have a whack at Matchmaker's attempt to find games to throw people in since we had some issues with getting enough people for a matchmaker beforehand. 

I also just found out I haven't used my blocklist at all. Huh.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
Re: A rant of my own...
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 12:10:52 pm »
Yeah a few people I know have said they wonder how MM will work will lower player count, I imagine it'll be groups of friends in custom games for a while. Still I'm sure the Devs have some plan hidden up a sleeve somewhere!