Author Topic: Other games-help with them  (Read 4372 times)

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
Other games-help with them
« on: December 03, 2014, 11:09:49 pm »
So yeah. I love mercenary kings and completed it 100% with empress. She's named Marquess and is usually using golden colours and a golden gun and a golden spear (or some violent blade)

And I did get about half way to finishing king... until the glitch happened.

I got all the way up to lt colonel and was finally able to select factory blackout. Which gives you the secret gun. er... mdr... Jean Rambois from Super Time force's gun.

And I STUPIDLY decided to share on getting this secret gun and went on online. Yeah... Online has this stupid problem with save states and data syncing.

Anyway now the save is ruined because the game thinks I unlocked Jean's gun. But I in fact do not have it.

What I'm asking is for someone to play online with me so I can go to tribute cave and get the Tribute rifle.
So I unlock the condition to receive Jean's gun.
This being said I want a general for this. That way you do not suffer the glitch I did too and I know for a fact you got both secret guns.

Just add me on steam so we can get this done. Also add me on steam for generic online gameplay I guess. I got 200 or so games. I'm sure we got games to play together in them.

And yes I am fully aware how OCD it is to delete and restart a whole character just because you can't get 1 gun (that is in fact pretty bad). But hey. I'm the tool that played empress to get everything despite getting all the achievements ages ago. And also the kinda guy that collects skulls and characters on castle crashers despite every character feeling pretty much the same.

UPDATE
OH DEAR GOD I MANAGED TO FIX IT.

I reinstalled and went up to colonel rank thinking that might be another condition. and YES it is! I now have the gun!

so now this thread is just an invite to play the game. I can pretty much speed run the game. So if anybody wants any help with stuff. ask away. or play some other game.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 11:29:21 pm by Ceresbane »