Author Topic: In matchmaking, Captain joining should increase preparation time by 30 seconds.  (Read 13112 times)

Offline Spud Nick

• Salutes: 130
    • [✦✦45]
    • View Profile
You guys can always make your own lobby if you need more time to setup.

the problem is not time to set up its when I jump into a game with 3 seconds on the clock and cant do anything before the game starts, that really pisses me off because now I am stuck in a match practically without equipment or sometimes I'm a pilot now with a crew that was not even given the chance to get the right gear. And this has happened so often since the matchmaking started that I have actually stopped playing the game cause I cant deal with this shit.

You guys can always make your own lobby if you need more time to setup.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
I tend to pick metamidion before matchmaking as a pilot. Just like how I would always join a lobby as an engineer.That way if the match starts instantly I don't fail instantly. When joining PUGs the first match is always a learning period. Sometimes I learn the crew is hopeless, and no ammount of preperation will help. I would rather find that out sooner than delay the game trying to get a disfunctional crew functioning.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
Sent to Devs, response:

"Yeah totally, let me link this thread to our item on the to-dos" ~Howard