Author Topic: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition  (Read 99836 times)

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2014, 02:35:31 pm »
I have a special tool? I look intensely at my special tool. What is it? What does it actually do?

I'm probably going to spend my turn making a lighter, but I need to know!

Burn the kerosene?

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2014, 02:37:34 pm »
I have a special tool? I look intensely at my special tool. What is it? What does it actually do?

Burn the kerosene?
I have to light it first!

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2014, 03:02:36 pm »

Burn the kerosene?
I have to light it first!
Whoops.

Look: around for shards of glass, or even rocks. In an attempt to make a fire for Redria.

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2014, 05:10:28 pm »
redria
You took a look at your tool, it's hard to describe the tool but it looks like an expandable item spawner, it works by placing it on the location of the final location and it moves around and builds it like a 3D printer, bring the material in the same way everyone spawns in. This steam technology is marvelous, this model has extra gearing cogs and higher steam pressure that allows it to build items faster however the larger the items the longer it take to build an item. It does seem to slow down at times, making it inconsistent in building speed. It also have the power to modify pre-existing items at a faster speed.

You can see each of your teammates(maybe? up to them, watch your back) also carrying the same tool. It seems like it can only work on item at a time but works unassisted leaving you free to do something else where it does it thing. The thing feels sturdy, almost indestructible but remember the reports of someone face being reported that you couldn't but feel just a tad cautious.

Replaceable
Replaceable looks around, bad news, this being an active base, no shades of glass, good news however there's the barrack with windows but just like the door, they are a barrier not made of glass but you get the idea , another good news is that the fields would have a bunch of rocks but with some more bad news, it doesn't seem like any of them would be the right kind of rocks for using as a flint.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 05:35:55 pm by AbbyTheRat »

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2014, 08:26:29 pm »
(OOC: What does: "I dunno...did you do your research?" mean? How do I research and what will it do to allow me to LOOK more often?)

Looking at the new intel from redria that Keon found on his steaminfopadthingamagig, Keon decides that he'd like to test if it would be faster to turn the DIRT around the base into METAL for his CONSTRUCTION CRANE than to produce the METAL from thin air.

MODIFY EXISTING ORDER:
CONSTRUCT Construction Crane using DIRT or AIR as material to modify into METAL PARTS, whichever is faster. Description of crane's function remains same.

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2014, 08:51:09 pm »
Goldenglade Looks throught the files on his steam powered computer to determine if there's any files left there by a previous user he may find helpful

Offline AbbyTheRat

• [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2014, 09:17:27 pm »
GoldenGlade:

Took a look at his computer, there's not really any files not relating to OS however there's a read-me . If you don't know how to use this computer, please read this. On this laptop is a few programs that allow you to research any items of this world, such as statistic, items craft items, Old Man Henderson, moon phases, games rules and more

Keon
(ooc: Researching by either means of the steam powered computer and the interconnected cog network(inter-cog-net) or special favors but mostly via the computer. How else would you research? via smoke signals?)

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2014, 09:43:28 pm »
GoldenGlade:

Took a look at his computer, there's not really any files not relating to OS however there's a read-me . If you don't know how to use this computer, please read this. On this laptop is a few programs that allow you to research any items of this world, such as statistic, items craft items, Old Man Henderson, moon phases, games rules and more

(OOC:research takes up an action?)

Offline AbbyTheRat

• [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2014, 09:56:49 pm »
(ooc: yes, the amount of information that possible from researching, I deemed it to be an action for balance sake)

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2014, 10:07:10 pm »
I set down my developer and program in 2 files - one for a lighter and one for a parachute. Then I look to see if there are any attachments where I can hook up my kerosene to the developer to artificially increase its operating speed.

Offline RedRoach

• Salutes: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2014, 10:10:27 pm »
After RedRoach waits for a long, long while, he begins to wonder when the day will end. His computer chip has tired itself out, and damn, when you're paralyzed because your chip says no, it's really frustrating when you've got a project and some big plans involving fire and explosions and flamethrower attachments.

Offline AbbyTheRat

• [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2014, 10:24:26 pm »
(ooc: Ok, I'm allowing this information without research, EoT was planned for friday, but I will have a discussion to allow for a smaller window if that's what everyone wants? I wanted to allow a lot of people time to think about their moves.

Look does not have a limit as such, merely be reasonable about it. )

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2014, 12:08:50 am »
(OOC: Why not do it once per day?)

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2014, 12:39:32 am »
-- Out of Character--

As I sat at my computer, it suddenly occurred to me that I have no idea how turns are structured.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2014, 04:56:16 am »
Understanding that the Table is fixed to the floor, I take the Computer and pocket it. I LOOK outside where I saw a rather handsome fellow called Fred not long ago.
I sit for a while checking how many games are installed on the computer.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:59:51 am by -Muse- Jacob »