Author Topic: BORG Gaming Nights.  (Read 4604 times)

Offline B'Elanna

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 82
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
BORG Gaming Nights.
« on: September 16, 2014, 07:54:06 pm »
Ohai.

So a bunch of random girls and I have been talking about having a monthly date to play video-games with one another,
and why not post an open invitation to all women to join us in a safe environment?

No matter the turnout;

Every 1st Friday of the Month, 8pm UTC is BORG Gaming Night
(bunch of random girls? borg? hilarious, i know.)
Hosted on the Cake Mumble in a special event-channel!

If you're interested in participating or joining us you can contact either Lydia or me
and if you're already in the Girls of Icarus Steam group, you can access all the necessary data easily via that!

We're still gathering information as to which games we'd want to play, and we'd love your input!
Lydia provides a Google spreadsheet which we use to have an overview of what games we have and want to play.
If you want to voice a game you want to play, or just browse through what other women mentioned just shoot us a PM!

Currently mentioned (in no particular order):
  • Guns of Icarus Online (... ikr?)
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Hawken
  • Killing Floor
  • Dota 2
  • League of Legends
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
  • Awesomenauts
and whatever else you can think of.

The basic idea is to start off with something we can all play, like Guns of Icarus or Cards Against Humanity.
And then move on to whatever you want to play.
With a larger group it would make sense to even split up into groups of games people are interested in
and eventually fading out in doing whatever with ~whomever~
So far from some super strict ritualistic pact,
just at least getting some (2h or what) games in among us girls and women before fading back to playing with our guy-friends again.

So here is your invitation:

drag and drop that to your desktop!

Sadly I am not up for the backlash this will create and will therefore lock the comment section.

~love, MS Paint B'Elanna.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:06:46 am by -Muse- Jacob »