Author Topic: The Fortress Theme  (Read 3012 times)

Offline CheeseAlmighty

• Salutes: 5
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
The Fortress Theme
« on: August 25, 2014, 12:44:20 pm »
Hai, even though I rarely see it, I decided to buy the fortress theme, I mean, who doesn't want to drop bombs from the bow of the pyr- wait, we can't do it? Oh well, I guess I'll wait for the day that they introduce a vertical bombing gun *hint hint* Also, carpet bomber squids FTW.

Jokes aside, when I went to check what did you put next to the main engine of the pyramidion, to my surprise(and disappointment), I saw a empty, entirely empty space. I was wondering, if it's isn't too much of a work for you guys, maybe you could put a gun tinkering bench there, a simple table with few drawers, a screwdriver, wrench, some screws, a disassembled rifle(maybe just remove the red thingies on the gun next to the helm of the pyramidion, and set it on the table like that?) Maybe put a sandbag on the side,
some ammo boxes? Such ideas, and so forth.

VALENTINES THEME HAS A CAGE TO PLAY WITH DAMMIT, A CAGE! I WANT SOMETHING TOO! *capslock rage and such*

*ahem* Anyhow, would really appreciate it, if you would kindly make it happen. Do it would you kindly. Pls. Mus pls. Yis, pls.