Author Topic: EU-Based, casual player looking for Clan  (Read 3972 times)

Offline Quillish

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
EU-Based, casual player looking for Clan
« on: August 23, 2014, 06:23:36 pm »
Greetings,

I go by Quill, or Quillish. As the title says, I'm looking for a clan. One with members that communicate and work together, but isn't too big. 

Most of the time, I run around with a mallet or spanner, putting out fires and trying to keep the boat up in the air, but I have some experience with a command of my own as well.

I try to play a few nights every week. I like this game a lot, but, while the community is for the most part very warm and competent, not being able to rely on your crew is the only the only aspect of this game that gets me down. I want something more reliable, more solid. I want a clan. 

Get in touch.

Signed, Quill.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: EU-Based, casual player looking for Clan
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 08:09:49 pm »
We're mostly EU based. Lean more towards casual and branch into other games, even some tabletop RP games over the net. Weekly practices in the evenings on Wed/Thur/Fri. I'd recommend attending a practice event to get a feel for groups on here. There are some other EU groups too. Always best to shop around.

Our original thread is here: https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,2207.msg38093.html#msg38093

Honestly we do little to no recruitment through the forums here. All of ours is ingame or friends referral.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 08:11:35 pm by Gilder Unfettered »