Author Topic: 'New' Tags on Menu Buttons  (Read 3759 times)

Offline PixelatedVolume

• Salutes: 2
    • [PIEπ]
    • View Profile
'New' Tags on Menu Buttons
« on: August 10, 2014, 12:22:20 pm »
So, in the main menu the 'shop' 'community,' and one other button (?) have the 'new' tag on their corners.  Judging how Shop isn't really new and the other ones won't be in a few weeks could those be eventually removed?  Thanks.

Offline obliviondoll

• Salutes: 26
    • [BSky]
    • View Profile
    • obliviondoll's blog (barely-maintained)
Re: 'New' Tags on Menu Buttons
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 12:50:57 pm »
So, in the main menu the 'shop' 'community,' and one other button (?) have the 'new' tag on their corners.  Judging how Shop isn't really new and the other ones won't be in a few weeks could those be eventually removed?  Thanks.

You could argue that there's new CONTENT in the shop, and that there are new clan features included in the latest update.

Also, the only other button I can see marked is the "progress" icon, which has a number showing how many un-redeemed rewards you have waiting. Is this what you're seeing? Or is there another button with a "new" flag on your screen? Because I'm not seeing it, so I don't know what that might be.

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
Re: 'New' Tags on Menu Buttons
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 03:28:31 pm »
yeah I thought that flag was for new content.  though when you go into the shop, some of the costumes that are designated as "new" aren't really.  I think some of the Halloween stuff is still flagged as new (though I'm not at home to check and confirm).
I would consider the ship customization stuff as new still...though if it's new until the next new stuff hits, that flag loses any kind of meaning.