Author Topic: Version 1.3.7 Release Notes  (Read 42495 times)

Offline Frogger

• Salutes: 20
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Version 1.3.7 Release Notes
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2014, 01:37:38 am »
What the heck is "Cargo Hook" under Keybindings - Helm?

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2014, 01:57:58 am »
What the heck is "Cargo Hook" under Keybindings - Helm?

I'm guessing it's meant for co-op, and Muse just forgot to remove it from the release build.

Offline luchelibre

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2014, 07:09:29 pm »
May be effected by hitbox changes. Any specifics?

Yes, it is all affected by the hitbox changes. Running my usual routes on each ship, I find that I 'miss' the component a lot because of the hitbox being smaller now. it also affects the jump on squids, and the jump from mobula helm to upper gun. I really don't believe that the hitbox change was really needed for anything... it just "broke" a lot of people's patterns that they developed on the ships. - especially for more experienced engineers who have everything about their movement and cycles figured out.

You say this like it's a bad thing...

It's good to shake the engies out of their ruts from time to time, intentionally or not.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2014, 07:23:49 pm »
You say this like it's a bad thing...

It's good to shake the engies out of their ruts from time to time, intentionally or not.

It IS a bad thing. If Muse wanted intentionally to make game more difficult for engineers - they would do so (for instance chem nerf). But I think this is mostly unintentional and bad for the game, because many times I know I hit the component, the game gives me correct sound and yet there is no effect. Before 1.7 there wasn't such a problem and I could easily hit and fix everything running. Now I can't and I will consider this as a bug, a thing to be fixed.