Author Topic: What are these and why are they on the mlg ladder?  (Read 4509 times)

Offline GeoRmr

• Salutes: 178
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • Storm Ryders
What are these and why are they on the mlg ladder?
« on: July 23, 2014, 06:13:15 am »
The MLG ladder appears to be full of random spoof clans, IMHO this reflects badly on the GoIO community. How do these spoof clans climb the ranking/ become eligible clans? How do we get the real clans to become eligible clans, and climb the ladder?

Offline obliviondoll

• Salutes: 26
    • [BSky]
    • View Profile
    • obliviondoll's blog (barely-maintained)
Re: What are these and why are they on the mlg ladder?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 06:40:02 am »
It would appear that serious GoIO clans aren't taking MLG seriously.

Come on guys, 360noskopz is srs bsns!

Wait. Maybe the skilled clans are worried their more precise and controlled behaviour will provide less entertainment, and leaving less skilled, but more "flashy" people take the stage to draw in the crowds?

Honestly, I have no idea, but this is a good question. Where is everyone?

Offline Allien'

• Salutes: 13
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Re: What are these and why are they on the mlg ladder?
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 06:59:03 am »
It would appear that serious GoIO clans aren't taking MLG seriously.

Come on guys, 360noskopz is srs bsns!

Wait. Maybe the skilled clans are worried their more precise and controlled behaviour will provide less entertainment, and leaving less skilled, but more "flashy" people take the stage to draw in the crowds?

Honestly, I have no idea, but this is a good question. Where is everyone?

Well, currently, from what I've heard, some people dont fully agree with the rules. Quite francly, the require a lot of improvement.
What we Have here are mostly random mlg players That took the oportunity to increase their rank, since (i think), the minimun of players required Is 2.