Author Topic: "I can't hear you" icon  (Read 16855 times)

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
Re: "I can't hear you" icon
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 06:38:51 pm »
If & when they finally release the PS4 version, if they have PC and PS4 users interacting, and if voice chat doesn't carry across platform, I think something like this would be extremely helpful for that purpose too - though it couldn't be a sweeping "no mic" button, since voice would work for those using the same platform as you.

Though I really really hope voice chat does carry across platform if they do this.

Offline Milevan Faent

• Salutes: 15
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2014, 07:04:37 pm »
Sent it to the Devs and the comment was it's an interesting idea. So let's keep our fingers crossed ;)

Wow, you're really being active today Mr Disaster. What is this, the 10th thread you've sent to the devs?

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2014, 07:27:32 pm »
Not sure if sarcastic or not ;) But yeah, basically I gathered some of the recent (or not) mostly UI-related threads and sent them with some explanation to the Devs. I got the response so I try to let people know what I learned.

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2014, 07:38:23 pm »
thank you.

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2014, 08:50:46 pm »
Long story short, UI is hard.

Offline Milevan Faent

• Salutes: 15
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 09:45:35 pm »
Long story short, UI is hard.

Understandable.

Not sure if sarcastic or not ;) But yeah, basically I gathered some of the recent (or not) mostly UI-related threads and sent them with some explanation to the Devs. I got the response so I try to let people know what I learned.

And I wasn't being sarcastic. I hopped on to browse the usually fairly inactive threads and saw like 10 "new"s, and all of them with your name by them XD It's cool that you did that. I never thought to do that kind of thing.