Author Topic: We have no idea what we're doing!  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Ixelan

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
    • TheIxelan's Gaming Channel
We have no idea what we're doing!
« on: July 18, 2014, 06:03:54 pm »
Greetings, fellow pirates... err... privateers,

I have been playing this game as of late with a few friends, and we're having a blast. I'm sure many of you can point out the horrible things we're doing wrong (and feel free to), but hopefully you'll enjoy our crazy antics.  I am joined by my engineer, Slywin, and, recently, Brian, the pilot/gunner, has joined us.  I waver between gunner and pilot, with a sprinkling of engineer.  We're all still figuring out our roles on the ships.

Any tips/advice for improvement, or even just random mockery, is welcome!

Currently, I have the following videos up on my channel:

Now I'm off to read some guides and figure out a better strategy than Hwacha/Flamethrower. :D

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: We have no idea what we're doing!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 01:32:58 am »
Hwacha/Flamer is actually a fairly viable disable and support build, flames can be used to knock people off guns, force them on repair/extinguish duty while the hwacha is a good disabler if you manage to hit a majority of your shots, I would recommend using heavy clip for medium range on it if you plan to use it that way. As a pilot you should probably take a pipe wrench, a decent repair and rebuild tool, chem spray is only really useful if you actively are running around spraying things. As a pilot you'll most likely be flying the entire match but sometimes there will be moments when you will have to repair something.