Author Topic: [Suggestion] Rewards for Wilson's Notes / Evadne's Reports / Lusse's Travels  (Read 4584 times)

Offline finalfunk

• Salutes: 3
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
I suggest adding some rewards for folks who manage to finish ALL of the content for each (large) category on the 'Challenge' list, similar to giving the 'Citizenship' badge for finishing the Citizenship category. i.e.:
  • Lusse's Travels: 'Explorer' badge and/or an outfit like 'Horizon' (but for all classes?)
  • Evadne's Reports: 'Aviator's License' badge and/or an accessory like Aviator Glasses
  • Wilson's Notes: 'Ballistics' badge and/or accessory like the Scope Lens
(and, just in case there aren't enough achievements yet, you could add one more for completing these categories as well. :P Or not...)

If you like this idea, feel free to add better suggestions for specific rewards. ^_^
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 05:27:23 am by finalfunk »

Offline Milevan Faent

• Salutes: 15
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Personally, I would prefer them to remove all of that entirely and just GIVE us the books. The info in them is useless by the time we unlock them.

Offline Sprayer

• Salutes: 14
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
Personally, I would prefer them to remove all of that entirely and just GIVE us the books. The info in them is useless by the time we unlock them.

seconded

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
I actually found out about them by complete accident like a week or two ago. Not so useful.
Thirded.