Author Topic: Division Rankings  (Read 14147 times)

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
Re: Division Rankings
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 11:43:41 am »
Head to head comes into play first. With equal win/loss and Rydr winning the head to head match, they would take first seed in Hammer.

Offline Thomas

• Salutes: 80
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
Re: Division Rankings
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 03:03:04 pm »
As for the guy saying GwTh will be seeded second if they lose vs Rydr on twitch yesterday; I don't believe this is or should be the case. GwTh do have less kills than Rydr at the moment, but their kills/match is higher. So if this doesn't change with the last match GwTh are still being seeded first even with a loss.

Am I not correct?

Like Redria said, Head to Head. But then it applies to Kills per match, and deaths then per match; not a K/D

And if it did apply to a K/D, if Ryders won, they would very likely be ahead in K/D as well.

Right now Thralls are at 25 Kills and 8 Deaths, if they lose (without timing out) they would get 5 deaths, and up to 4 kills, making their K/D 29/13

If the Ryders won (5 Kills, 4 deaths), their current K/D of 26/9 would go to 31/13

And that'd be the best case scenario for a normal loss. If the match timed out with only 1 kill for Ryders, both teams would just be tied at 26/9; but I think that neither team wants to go for a time out.