Author Topic: Another Kickstarter?  (Read 5562 times)

Offline Le Proc

• Salutes: 0
    • [RGA]
    • View Profile
Another Kickstarter?
« on: July 01, 2014, 11:53:57 am »
I  am aware this sounds a bit odd, but I would love an opportunity to support Guns of Icarus Online through Kickstarter.  I joined the game through this year's Steam Summer Sale and am enjoying it immensely.  The reason why I would like a Kickstarter because it would not only allow me to support this game financially (It's a well-made game and more people should know about it  :)), but also because I would love the opportunity to get some of the items that were offered during the Kickstarter - especially the Dust Rider jacket and the Guns of Icarus tee shirts.   While I would just ask for these items to be sold in the store, I now think that they should remain special for Kickstarter promoters since they went up-and-above the amount of money to donate to help with the game. 

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: Another Kickstarter?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 06:36:39 am »
read the post-mortem on the front pages news section :)

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 03:33:33 am »
If you visit Muse in NYC they might be nice enough to give you that T-Shirt (provided you give them some sort of alcohol, baked good or other goody in turn).

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 11:59:56 am »
Please...bring food! We get fed once a week... so hungry... water... running low...

Offline Wundsalz

• Salutes: 72
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 03:56:08 am »
Please...bring food! We get fed once a week... so hungry... water... running low...
Deep in my heart I always felt there was something fishy about GoIs product/price ratio. Please bring a curtain to conceal the misery and exploitation my pleasure is build on! I don't want to see it.