Author Topic: The Dwarfs  (Read 7594 times)

Offline JaceBoojah

• Salutes: 42
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
The Dwarfs
« on: March 26, 2013, 02:52:20 pm »
The Dwarfs (not Dwarves) are a noob training clan.
The founding members are: .Dwarf.King, FightboyVash, Zboy, Sheepy, AlbinoTaco, .Dwarf.kavor (i dont remember that last name right)

The Dwarfs will not accept Vets.

If you want to learn the game, or you want to get in on COGs even if you aren't very good, JOIN!

Talk to me or any of the names above to join.

Expect a lot of talking like Dwarfs!

« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 05:18:56 pm by N-Sunderland »

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarfs
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 04:27:51 pm »
A couple of things. Do you mean "will not accept vets"? I could fix that for you. The other thing is that for the Clans thread it's be good to have an actual URL for the Steam group.

Offline JaceBoojah

• Salutes: 42
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 05:07:12 pm »
A couple of things. Do you mean "will not accept vets"? I could fix that for you. The other thing is that for the Clans thread it's be good to have an actual URL for the Steam group.

Yes you are right.
Also Vash will be the one taking care all this technical stuff. He has already make graphics and a website.  I'm just getting the ball rolling.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 05:18:26 pm »

Yes you are right.
Also Vash will be the one taking care all this technical stuff. He has already make graphics and a website.  I'm just getting the ball rolling.

Ok, sounds good. Make sure to tell me as soon as the site's ready, so that I can add that in.

I'll also fix that typo in the OP for you now.