Author Topic: Make use of 3v3/4v4 exlusive maps  (Read 15239 times)

Offline GeoRmr

• Salutes: 178
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • Storm Ryders
Re: Make use of 3v3/4v4 exlusive maps
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2014, 08:02:10 am »
We could use another community event where lots of higher lvls gather and play on bigger maps :o

while you are at it, make it possible for me to make a private game and start it without 4 captains so i can practice flying without pissing off an entire lobby when I test flight paths and so on.

Also I second that one

I think redria and others are planning a 3v3 deathmatch tournament for after sky league.

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2014, 08:14:43 am »
We could use another community event where lots of higher lvls gather and play on bigger maps :o

while you are at it, make it possible for me to make a private game and start it without 4 captains so i can practice flying without pissing off an entire lobby when I test flight paths and so on.

Also I second that one

I think redria and others are planning a 3v3 deathmatch tournament for after sky league.
2v2 deathmatch league. But the rules would transfer (with a little tinkering) to a 3v3 deathmatch league.

Offline Mezhu

• Salutes: 33
    • [Sgar]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2014, 09:27:12 am »
On the same context, a 3v3 version of labyrinth with a lower cap goal (maybe 450) and a faster capping speed should also be fun and unique.

6 spawn points at the same distance away from the center, each 60 degrees apart from the next and previous; red followed by blue followed by red etc so that each ship spawns between two enemies. Some will have an easily accessible route to the point, and some won't, so there should be a lot of outside-the-point fights as well.

ps; please! acknowledge this! we need more maps!

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2014, 03:40:07 pm »
I'm thinking less retooling the 3v3 and 4v4 maps for 2v2, and instead, just flat-out give us some new maps for 2v2.  or both.  if I keep playing at the rate I have been, I'm going to get tired of both 2v2 and 3v3 maps...and I love this game, I don't want to get bored of it!
but I am getting pretty tired of seeing desert scenery, between the dunes and the battle at dawn maps...
need something new for 2v2 KotH and 2v2 DM.

Offline Dutch Vanya

• Salutes: 107
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2014, 05:05:18 pm »
In my opinion, new maps is without a doubt the best thing they could do for this game.

Offline Mezhu

• Salutes: 33
    • [Sgar]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2014, 06:05:28 pm »
I'm thinking less retooling the 3v3 and 4v4 maps for 2v2, and instead, just flat-out give us some new maps for 2v2.  or both.  if I keep playing at the rate I have been, I'm going to get tired of both 2v2 and 3v3 maps...and I love this game, I don't want to get bored of it!
but I am getting pretty tired of seeing desert scenery, between the dunes and the battle at dawn maps...
need something new for 2v2 KotH and 2v2 DM.

I know exactly what you're saying. There's not many new things to experience after a thousand orso games- flying on the same ships on the same maps using the same guns & tools with and against the same people over and over again can sum up my last few months of playing GoI. It's still definitely enjoyable but the lack of variety can make this otherwise amazing game become repetitive and slightly boring.

I agree new 2v2 maps would be ideal- let's face it though, time and money are unfortunately limited. Which is why I think Muse should start by utilizing the already existant maps. I know it's not as easy as it sounds, but it is necessary for people to keep interest in the game.